Chapter15:I Like Her?

Baekhyun's POV

Well..

Now Chelsea..

She cannot move on with the past..

That is why...

I am here..

to make her happy and to move on..

Well later..Were going out or hanging out..I have to let her remember something..but it will make her happy or it will he painful?

i don't know!

I know i am not supposed to give Chelsea another pain from the past..but it think its for the best..

Its been like yesterday..yesterday she was like so happy with the activities and a sudden moment she got quiet again..and this morning she doesn't want to get out of her room sort of because were at our stayover place because were at the beach remember..but me?i won't give up just to see the girl who lights up my day..without her smile i can't be as playful and energetic everyday..

before i knock to her door..i thinked twice..Am i going to say "Goodmorning!eat breakfast now please!" or "GOODMORNING MY PIGGIE!PLEASE EAT BREAKFAST OR I WON'T TREAT YOU ICE CREAM!"

which one?

I knocked.

"Can i come in?"i said..lol none of the choices but seriously you should ask if you could come in first.

"Oh its you..come in"

"So do you wanna eat now?"

"I still don't want to"

"Come on please eat now"i kept on bugging her

"I don't want to come out"

"Then i will bring--

-- *Knock knock*

who could that be?

I went to the door and opened it..

as i expected..

"Oh Hey Kyungie..come in"She said

"Can i?"

"Yeah why not?"

I cleared my throat."--Ehem,Hey Chelsea Excuse me for a bit okay?i will be back"

"Oh okay"She said

Bringing a comeback now hyung?pssh you won't win Chelsea's heart back.

but i will..

Kyungsoo's POV

When the arguing is done i think..i saw Chelsea crying near the other side of the sea shore..i decided to talk to her and make her feel better..

"Hey"i said in low tone

"H-Hey"she croacked.

"Are you okay now?"wth ofcourse she is not YET.my tongue is all tied up.←_←

"A little cause' your here"she said as she smiled a little

Hmm really?Just a little?because Baekhyun really makes you much Happier than me?:<

"Kyungie?"she said as she stared at the sky

I looked at her."Yes?"

"Do you ever know the feeling that destiny is playing with you?and it doesn't want to give the person you love?"

Sort of.With you.It doesn't want to give you to ME..It is giving you to HIM."Uh,Yeah"

"I tried everything,I tried to be happy and contented,I tried to not remember it anymore but It keeps on flashing on my mind when i thinked of MCS"she said as she started to tear up again.