Chapter One: Undercover

I sit in the back of this rustic old limo that would sell for about $25 dollars.

The limo stops at this old abandoned movie lot, one that looks like the one where Total Drama action is being held.

Wait a minute.

This is the exact movie set where Total Drama Action is.

I get out of the limo and I put on my black RayBans.

"Finally you show up, now Chris has a special job for you." Chef says while appearing I front of me in an alien costume.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What is Chris making you do this season?" I ask while laughing.

"Too much for my paycheck." He scowls while pointing towards the direction of the camera room, where I'm suppose to go.

"Go there to talk to Chris." He says before he walks off mumbling something.

I open the door to the camera room and I see screens on the walls with the campers on them roaming some area with pipes and stuff.

I see Duncan, Trent, and Gwen walking together on one screen, and the rest of the campers are on the other screens.

"Syler! Nice to see you again." Chris says as he swerves around in a rolling chair.

"Yeah, you can say that." I respond sarcastically.

"Now you will be in the game, but first I want to see if your acting skills are as good as your singing and guitar playing skills." He says while walking over to a cardboard box.

"Why would you need to do that? Just put me in this game already so I can just fight everyone some more" I say.

"Because I'm going to put you in disguise and be my 'Undercover Agent' for today's challenge. You will play as my assistant." He says while handing me a leather jacket, my black skinny jeans, and my black converse.

"How did you get these?" I question suspiciously.

"Troye sent them." Chris grins.

"Now what's in it for me" I say as I put on the leather jacket.

Good thing I was wearing a black tank top, or else this would've looked horrible.

"It will mess with the campers minds. And it will mess with them more if I had you pretend to be you're twin sister Nichola." Chris giggles.

"I am confused."

"Ok then. you will sit in the boiler room where the eggs that the campers are trying to find them. you are trying to prevent them for taking them and you will have a paintball gun to shoot them with" He begins to explain.

"I'm beginning to like this already." I smirk.

"And then after the challenge, I will introduce you to everybody that you are my 'assistant' and then It goes I'm from there." He says while switching the camera angles on the screens.

"What if they ask who I am?" I ask.

"You take off your glasses, They will assume you are Syler, but you will deny it and say you are Nichola. That will start to get into there heads that Nichola will be there in the place of Syler. It's a Sociology fact." He says while grinning.

"but they will tell I'm not Nichola by my eyes. Nichola has green eyes and I have a blue and green one." I say while pointing at my eyes.

"Already ahead of you." Chris says while tossing me a contact case.