laura picks up a old book filled covered in dust. and blows on it.

it was a bible. she opened it up, admiring the old pages.

she looked over as she heard slight yelling. richie was holding a piece of paper and freaking out.

she closes to bible and sets it down in its rightful spot before rushing over to the boys.

"hey hey what's wrong" she asks them.

"thats my name that's my face, that's the date!" richie yells.

laura looks at the missing poster that was in his hands, and he wasn't wrong it was all right there.

she didn't know what to say, or do. she was just as scared as eddie, so she pulled eddie beside her.

"r-richie! this isn't real! richie l-look at me! look rich at m-me richie!" bill gets his attention

before richie could reply there was a slight yell coming from upstairs causing the others to turn their heads.

"betty" bill whispers, as he starts running upstairs; the others following behind him.

they creep slowly through the hallway when suddenly their eyes shoot towards an open door, with whom seems like betty ripsom lying there helplessly.

"help me" she whispers before being viciously dragged across the floor.

"holy fucking balls" laura screams.

the others start walking into the room betty was in, before laura stops and turns to see eddie still on the other side of the hallway.

"eddie what shit shack are you doing let's go!" she whispers.

suddenly a tall, leper appears behind eddie, leaving both eddie and laura frozen in their tracks.

"time to take your pill" the keeper screams causing the two to scream as well.

"eddie c'mon!" laura turns to run into the room with bill and richie before the door slams.

laura turns around and sees a huge hole in the ground between her and eddie.

"okay eddie just stay calm okay?"she says.

suddenly the leper turns eddie around and gets in his face causing eddie to pass out and fall through the floor.

"fucking shit dammit, ed's are you okay?!"

eddie just sighed before he drops his head down.

laura looked up and the leper was gone but then when she looked down there was rushing water and eddie seemed to be drowning.

"what the-" she kneeled down and eddie was screaming for her help.

"oh god here we go" laura tied her hair up with her scrunchie, pinched her nose and jumped.

all she can remember is jumping and blacking out.

"holy shit!" eddie yelled, as laura jumped down from the second floor, she wasn't moving.