Chapter 6

I smile at the sight of my beloved former boss eating his favourite cake in front of me. Chuckling at how adorable he is everytime he shove a spoonful of cake sponge in his mouth and squealing in delight at how marvelous the taste was. I carefully drank my tea that I have recently ordered and still having that smile on my stupid face. I was about to wipe the frost on the edge of the brunette in front of me when I was grabbed by my arm. Furrowing my brows I glared at the person and was slightly surprised to see, "Shi-nii!" Tsuna exclaimed, eyes glistened with joy at the mere sight of his older brother as he enveloped him with a tight embrace, burying his face on the crooked part of his neck.

"Hello brother" Kyoshiro greeted, patting Tsuna on his back as he straddle hi, carrying him on his hip, "and hello to you too Yamamoto-san" he greeted but I could see the burning jealousy and rage on his eyes but was masked but his carefree and gentle persona. Nodding in reply and trying to keep my composure in check.

Sitting on the spot where Tsuna was to sit, arms resting on the table as he fed his brother who's sitting on his lap with a sheer joy emitting from him. I just sat there and watched on how they acted and how Kyoshiro would steal Tsuna's attention when he's trying to talk to me.

"-and then we ate plenty of cake but Take-nii told me not to eat much or I will get a tummy ache" Tsuna rambled to the tall teen behind him.

 I just sigh and let those two talk so I just smiled at listen to Tsuna's story.