Chapter 2

The low grumbling sound came from above, rain continues to pour accompanied by the booming lightning. Kids already starts to feel afraid of the unpleasant weather but for Yamamoto it felt soothing.

He only stared outside and watched those that passed by the school, some are carrying umbrellas and some are running using their briefcase or bag as a protection from the rain.

He yawned and smiled reminiscing the time when Tsuna got worried because of a simple cold that caught him.

Chuckling to himself he didn't realize the teacher called his name several times.

"Yamamoto Takeshi!" She yelled both hands placed on her waist, her curly hair were put in a messy bun, Takeshi was brought back to reality when he noticed that all of his classmate were looking at him, he could hear the giggling noise coming from the female population of the class and the uncongenial  look plastered on his teacher's face.

Sheepishly smiling he scratched the back of his head and gave the teacher an eye smile.

Sighing from this. The teacher only shook her head and went back to teaching.

'Ha~ I wonder what Tsuna is doing, does he have a lot of friends? Or is he crushing on someone? ' he thought and later on pout when he thought of someone holding Tsuna's hands that isn't him.

Just thinking of that made his blood boil a little.

Staring once again out of the window drifting a little bit when he saw the figure of Tsuna's older brother.

'Kyoshiro-San?'

He only watched the latter in utter curiosity that's when he saw a small blimps of storm flame on the older kid.

Narrowing his eyes, he studied him for a couple of minutes and once he finally gained a little information about Nayoshi he finally looked away before he gets caught staring .

'How interesting' he thought and smiled a little before finally listening the entire lesson.