Tony Stark // In This Together Pt.1

Length - Very Long (2000-3000)

Warnings - TRIGGERED WARNING, Suicide attempts, cutting, swearing, violence, break-ups, unedited, and much much fluff

Relationship - Realization 

| I don't write too much Tony Stark imagines what are you talking about *laughs nervously* Anyways there is never any Tony imagines so I am here for your Tony kinks |

| Also this imagine will be kind of like a past life for me. I was struggling in my life and I feel like Tony would be the one to understand everything your going through and it would be fucking cute |

Y/n's Point of View
_____________________

I didn't know what to do anymore. My life has started to darken eternity, and there was nothing that I could do about it. It has come to the point of multiple suicide attempts and I'm still here alive and well.

I was starting to become poor with the amount of money I had to give to the hospital for all my bills. My close family and friends didn't need to know that though.

My studio apartment now has very few things left. From having to sell everything to pay my bills I was becoming homeless. All I had left was the essentials beginning from a mattress on the floor with a few blankets and pillows thrown on top of it messily.

The kitchen was an even bigger mess, well short of, boxes of cereal sat on top of counters along with cleaned bowls and spoons. I'll cut the rest of the crap and just explain that I had hardly anything left and I was starting to fall apart just like my apartment was.

I entered my apartment with a sigh and pushed myself to enter the small empty apartment and closed my door quite roughly with the back of my foot. I dropped my bag and keys onto the floor and made my way over to my mattress and fell down onto it and cuddled into my blankets and pillows and let out a loud whimper.

"I can't do this anymore." I whispered turning onto my back. I threw my arms against my forehead and cried out another whimper. I huffed and pushed myself up and started to rip off my office clothes ans head into my bathroom where I started a nice hot warm shower to burn me.

Placing my sore fert on the cool tile of the shower lifting my hand to the knob turning it to allow warm water fall out of the head. I turn myself around so that the water was falling down against my back and let out a sigh.

I feel like I'm back in my teenage years but it's worse. I'm in my young  adult age and its fucking terrible. Everyone waits for the moment where they can finally move out of their parents but they never think of the worse.

I'm struggling.. Barely being able to pay my rent and it makes me feel like a worthless piece of shit. If my parents knew the truth of my lifestyle right now they would push me down and disgrace me. Pushing me out of our large family.

What sucks even more is that there's a birthday party tomorrow for my grandmather and... She wants to meet my coworker of a boyfriend. The only problem was that I didn't have a boyfriend. I couldn't let myself tell her I didn't have anything.

I felt myself break slowly as pieces of my heart fell down next to my feet and I pressed my head against the shower wall and sigh as I felt my eyes water with tears.

I would ask my friends but I ask too much of them anyways.. I can't ask them of this but I can't do that to my grandmother. There was really only one thing that I wanted to do to make my grandma happy.