Chris Evans // Gifted

Length - Medium (1000-2000)

Warnings - Based off Gifted/ Swearing/ Unedited/ Late night trashiness

Relationship - Engaged

| If you haven't seen the movie the trailer is up above! If you want to watch the movie without spoilers don't read the imagine! |

"I don't want to go." Alianna said with a roll of her eyes. I turned my head and saw Chris chuckling at me from the kitchen.

"I know, Alianna, but this is school we're talking about. You love math so why not go to school." I questioned. She opened the door and revealed herself to me. I smiled and knew down to her level.

"You look beautiful." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and walked forward going to the kitchen and sitting down.

"Morning kid." Chris said patting her on the back.

"Where's the special breakfast Y/n promised me?" Alianna asked turning her spoon around in the very bright blue bowl.

I started to walk my way over as Chris turned the box of special K cereal around.

I chuckled a bit as I watched Alianna face change. Chris walked the rest of the way towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hurry up though. The bus will be here at any moment." Chris explains sipping at his coffee which I soon took out of his hands to drink.

A couple minutes have passed and Chris and I have been out waiting for the bus to come. Chris held his arm around my waist as the bus came to stop on the road.

"Have fun." I smiled as Alianna turned to look at us annoyed. Chris held out his coffee and gave her a look. She turned around and headed onto the bus.

I turned to look at Chris as the bus left. I ran my hand through his hair and he pressed his lips against mine.

"We're doing good right?" He asked after her pulled away.

"I would hope so. Because we have one on the way." I responded. Chris smiled at that thought and leaned his forehead down against mine.

"Maybe we should get a bigger house then." He chuckled softly. I rolled my eyes playfully and layed my hands on his chest.

"Maybe you should get your teaching job back." I smiled innocently well patting the side of his face. He groaned playfully and we both made our way back into our little house.

"Maybe you should get a job." Chris shrugged well cleaning the mug that once held coffee.

"Ezcuse you? I'm a stay at home aunt-in-law." I laughed falling down ontop of the couch and kicking my feet up on the coffee table.

"And soon in eight months a stay at home mother." He smiled brightly at me. I smiled back and blushed slightly remembering that night more then a month ago.

"Let's do something today. Alianna's first day and we're alone for seven hours." I say standing back up on my two feet.

"Like what, princess?" He asked well using the name that made me weak in the knees.

"Boating?" I suggest.

"I have a boat i have to try out anyways. Come on, but put shoes on first." He chuckled looking down at my bare feet. I stucked my tongue our at him and made a sound.

"I hate you." I pouted reaching over to my sandals and putting them on. "In months you'll be putting my shoes on."

"Anything to make it easy for you." He smiled yet again walking over to me and placing his hands on my waist. "God you're so beautiful." He whispered staring into my e/c eyes. I blushed at his kind words and broguht my arms to rest on his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck.

"I cant be beautiful without my handsome husband to be next to me." I complemented back. Chris chuckled slightly and brought his lips against mine.

"How about," He pauses and goes back to kissing me as his hands went up underneath my shirt slightly, "after boating we have some fun." I giggled and nodded. I left another kiss on his lips and held his hand in mine and brought him outside.

The two of us made out way down to the boats and Chris lead my way to the boat he was currently fixing.

"Milady." Chris said well bowing down and holding an arm behind his back and the other extended towards the boat. I chuckled at him and hot in with the help of Chris.

We spent probably hours on the boat before returning home and having lunch. Before we knew it however Chris was throwing me on the bed and attacked me with his lips. However a loud blare of a phone ringing disturbed up.

"Hello?" Chris asked once he answered. His hand holding him up still stayed on the side of me. I ran my hand up his chest as he stared down at me.

"What did she do?" He asked after a long pause. I gave him a confused look and he mouthed Alianna. I nodded and lifted my hands odd of his chest and sighed.

"Yeah well be there soon. Yeah bye." He sighed and hung up. "Looks like we'll have to continue this tomorrow." He respond sadly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as he stood up and pulled me up.

"Yeah, She just spoke back to her principle. So, we have to pick her up." He explained as he went to grab the keys and wallet. I nodded and grabbed my aunglasses heading out of the house.

"We did the right thing though right?" I asked as Chris came up beside me.

"Her mother would of wanted her to be normal. So yes." He reaponded as he put his sunglasses on. I nodded and looked down a bit.

"Hey don't do that." Chris said beinging my head back up with his thumb. I nodded and wipped the tears that started forming.

"We're doing perfect okay? And we'll be perfect parents to our baby." I nodded again and smile softly.

Once we drove towards the school Chris headed in to get Alianna. Upon exiting a girl with brown shoulder length hair came running out after them. I watched as Chris looked over at me and sighed. H pointed towards the truck saying something to Alianna and she nodded making her way over to the truck.

When she got in the truck I helped her over me and I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why would you talk back to your principle." I asked her with a serious tone.

"I didn't want to be there. It's stupid so I told her to call Chris." She explained as she buckled her seatbelt. I sighed and shook my head. I continued to watch the two talk at it for about another fice minutes before Chris walked away.

He came towards the truck and hoped in sighing. He started it and drove off.

"We're going to have a talk when we get home." He said simply. Alianna nodded and there was complete silence the rest of the way.

She we returned home Chris stayed back by the truck with me and gave the keys to Alianna.

"Her teacher is finding out shes gifted. So, I created some bullshit lie." He sighed. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"Well she can't help it. She loves math just like her mother did." I replied back to him.

"I know, but her mother would of wanted her to live a normal childhood." He said.

"I know belive me I know, and I would do anything to give it to that little girl. However we can't force her to not do something she doesn't love." I explained.

"You know your perfect." Chris said in 'awe' as he looked at me. I blushed and smiled at his words.

"Come on let's go inside."

If I continued writing this it would be way longer. However I probably would of if it wasn't late at night, but it is and I didnt feel like writing more of it.

There will be a part two and three though. So, make suee you look out for those. I also recommend watching the movie cause I cried during it.

I also just emembered the one eyed cat, whose name I forgot. He'll be in it next time.