Sisters reunited

Carla and Shin took Yuki back to the Sakamaki mansion where all ten brothers were gathered. Yuki's eyes were unfocused and blurry but once she blinked her eyes a few times  She saw Yui. Yui was confused what was going on but when she say Yuki all cut up with bandages she figured it out. Carla and Shin disappeared after dropping Yuki on the floor living room. Yui quickly cupped Yuki's face but Yuki pulled her into a hug and held her for a while with a small smile forming on her face.

The Sakamaki and Mukami brothers were just staring at Yuki's hold on Yui it was a cute sister moment. Yuki finally spoke because knew they wanted to know where she had been for five days.

" Hey everyone ... it's been awhile"

" where have you been Yuki and what happened to you?"

" I took Yui's place when Carla and Shin showed up to find her but I will be fine"

" so you sacrificed yourself for your sister and got hurt  a lot in the process what were you thinking Yuki?"

" Look I'm sorry okay but I knew  they were planning to torture and hurt Yui much worse because she's human. I'm sorry if I wanted to keep Yui alive because she's the only family I got left. I thought you would at least understand that but I was wrong you're truly are heartless "

Yuki runs out of the room and the vampires bow there heads then start arguing but as they do this Subaru sneaks out to find Yuki. She's on her knees with tears in her eyes looking at the pavement underneath her and Subaru couldn't stand to see people cry but Yuki's tear stained face made his heart hurt. He pulled her into a hug and she resisted at first pushing him away but then she hugged back . They stayed like that for awhile then Yui appeared also hugging Yuki wiping away her tears and they three sat there just looking up at the moonlight not saying a word.

After a few hours Yui and Yuki cuddled in Yui's big pink bed which all the vampires just let them be for awhile . Ruki thought about what he said and realized what he said made himself sound a little like a jerk. He knew what kind of person Yuki was and she was still one to help others them included but the truth is the Mukamis missed Yuki. She was beckon of light whenever there dark memories resurfaced and after the few months almost half a year knowing her she was family to them. Kou , Yuma and Azusa were a little upset with Ruki but when they thought about what did Yuki really mean to them was she family or just another Friend who willingly let them use her to please Karl Heinz to become Adam. What was the truth and what was the reality of there true feelings?