Sakamaki perspective

The Sakamaki brothers including the triples were thinking about Yuki Stone and how strange a woman she was. She was nice and wasn't scared of them which surprised them because once someone knew what they are they would run away. They knew very little about the long haired blonde with ever changing pink eyes and curvy body.

The triplets each visited the little maid cafe where she worked at and she served them with the same smile that she greeted them at school. She was a wonderful baker and chef but it was her serve as a cosplay maid that really thrilled them. The way she said Master made them feel a warmth inside and she smelled amazingly similar to Yui but stronger scent.

They were actually gathered in the hallway talking about her like this:

" Hey Ayato don't you find that new girl a little odd?"

" yours truly wouldn't say she's odd but she definitely a more womanly version of Yui"

"They look similar but they are nothing alike not just body wise and she's a wonderful cook"

" Indeed her curves are amazing and her macaroons are so yummy"

" yours truly wouldn't Normally agree with you Laito but she's got a nice chest and her takoyaki is delicious like her scent"

" I love the sweets she makes and her smile is so cute she would make a beautiful doll"

" She's brave, beautiful and quite the cook... what can't she do I wonder"

After there conversation they went there separate ways thinking of Yuki and her wonderful food but also having naughty thoughts about her body. Reiji heard there whole conversation from his study and even though he didn't normally agree with such perverted brothers of his but they were right she was indeed different. Shu recalled the blond on the stair case three weeks before and realized she was definitely something worth looking into but he would leave that up to his brothers for now. Subaru was in the garden and he didn't what to think about Yuki but he did know one thing she was an  understanding person.