Tea time with Ruki

Yuki was sipping some earl grey tea late afternoon when Ruki came into the kitchen and she just greeted him with a smile. He was confused how she could just smile at him and then approach her. Yuki looked back at Ruki then turned it her side bag pulling out her tea bags and held it up to Ruki gesturing if he wanted some. Ruki nodding his head slightly and then he spoke as she brew some hot tea for him.

" Miss stone how are you?"

" Oh Ruki I'm just fine but you can call me Yuki or livestock I don't know mind "

" Where did you hear that from?"

" isn't that what you call a blood bag or cattle?"

" Yes but how did you know I say that "

" I had a feeling you use to call Yui that and since I'm her sister I figured I shouldn't be treated differently"

" I suppose but your not like her"

" Indeed... are you thirsty Ruki?"

Ruki didn't answer but walked until he was between Yuki's legs and then she put their tea cups aside then pinned her wrists to the counter. She turned her neck and he bit deeply into her neck drinking his fill. She gasped in slight pain but relaxed after a bit closing her eyes then fainted against the counter.

Ruki licked up his bloody mess and realized she fainted in his arms but he felt warmth coming from her body. He felt her gasp in pain at first but then she didn't say a word or say that it hurts passing out. He lifted the blonde beauty off the counter returning her to her bed in the room they gave her. He sighed because he realized just how different her presence was and it was calming with a welcoming atmosphere that surrounded her body.