Sisters before misters

Yuki and Yui finally had some sisterly bonding with each other again which took about a week to get because of the whole First bloods showing up at school. Yuki knew I would happen again but since she was with Yui they would be safe both with her magic and because she was going to teach Yui to fight a little bit.

Yuki got Yui to square off with her on an empty gym mat which she had to repeatedly show Yui to hold he hands a certain way for more effect. She taught her to block someone's hit and a good way to get few effect hits when you're cornered to a wall. It would help too much against a vampire in a real fight but at least it was a last resort for easy escape.

They were boxing for awhile until it got closer to sunrise then Ruki with Reiji arrived but it looked Reiji wanted to say something. Yuki looked at him nodding her head knowing he wanted to say something and gestured him to speak his mind.

" Yuki what were you two doing in here?"

" Reiji, I know for a fact that's not what you wanted to ask me but if you must know I was teaching my sister to defend herself in simple ways for an easy escape"

" Oh I see and what do you mean that's not what I wanted to ask?"

(Yuki just groans then speaks) " What I mean is your body language tells me you want to ask something else"

" Okay...why are spending so much time with Yui when you need to spend time with us to make your choices for the future"

" Your referring to the Adams Apple thing ... well Yui is my sister and I want to protect her. As for your Adam's apple plan it should matter if I want to get to know my only blood relative because it may not meaning anything to you but to me she's all I have left in this world. You know what they Sisters before Misters"

" I see..Miss Komori it's time to go and see you around Miss Stone"

Yuki signed loudly until Ruki placed a hand on her shoulder which she engulfed him in a hug which surprised him because neither of them were that affectionate towards each other.
Yuki just whispered " Sorry but I needed a hug" and she released her hold on him they got to Mukami mansion in complete silence. Ruki remembered the warmth of her body pressed against his and Yuki couldn't help but remember to keep her promise no matter the price.