Gardening with Yuma

Yuki and Yuma are out in the garden into the back yard picking tomatoes. Yuki loved plants especially the kind you can eat and the flowers that smelled amazing. They checked all the rows of tomatoes and other vegetables plants before settling on the Roma tomatoes. She was picking tomatoes when she turned to Yuma and spoke :

" Do you mind if I have one?"

" Um.. Okay go ahead " (hands her a small tomato which she munches it then smiles)

" Wow your amazing this tastes delicious"

" Well of course it does Gardening is my passion"

" I figured as much but thank you would like some of my blood in return"

" Wait why are you offering?"

" If I didn't offer you would have bit me anyway so it's best if I offer beside I know your thirsty"

After Yuki finished that sentence she was shoved against the green house and he bit into her neck she gasped in pain but only for a moment . She was slowly rubbing circles on his neck until she passed out and woke up a few hours later in a different location. Yuma crouched on top of her on the lounger couch pushed a sugar cube into her mouth with his. She munched the cube with a smile then placed a hand on his shoulder before walking back to her room falling asleep .

When she was sleeping they snuck in her room and watched her sleeping face because they were so confused how understanding so was with everything. Ruki went to look for information on their eve and temporary guest  because there seemed something they all had in common with her. Kou already liked her and felt something special when they sang together in the park. Yuma found her forward  honesty both pleasant and disturbing because now woman acted that nice towards them without fear.