Author's Note {Please Read}

VOTE CAUSE CHANDLER IS DANCING ON THE SIDE!

In this story, Monica and Chandler still live in Apartment 20, so they don't move, but stay with the babies. In Apartment 19, Joey lives there by himself, and Ross and Rachel with Emma live in the building next door in Ross' Apartment. Phoebe is in her own apartment. This is just my setting for my book.

The year this story is set in 2005, a year after F.R.I.E.N.D.S ended.

Main character is Chandler and this is all Chandler's points of view. Sometimes it is going to be without Chandler and so no POV of him, but just plain narration.

And also, if they continued F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I doubt that these characters will do what they will do in this book. This event is most likely not supposed to start, it's just from my imagination.

This book is based on the American Sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. This is a Fan Fiction and none of the characters belong to me. I write what happens, so that is copyright but nothing else is mine.

This is my first F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan fic and would love it if you commented. If I get good feedback from this book, I'll make more F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan fics.

*** New paragraph for Chandler

---  New paragraph for the rest of the characters

~~~ End of chapter

VOTE CAUSE CHANDLER IS DANCING ON THE SIDE!