What. the. fuck...[43]

Start from the beginning

His other free hand crept from beside her head to her waist, pulling her flush against him.

Unable to gain my grip on reality, i squeeze my eyes shut. I flowed along Sasoris forceful lips until I felt I couldn't breath anymore. 'What was i saying?'I thought hazily. 'Oh yeah!?' Finally, finding the strength to wrench his body from mine, I breath heavily.

"You're an idiot for thinking i'd ever mean those things." Sasori gazed at Tsugumi with alluring eyes full of that peculiar glimmer. They surveyed the sight of the baffled girl. Her hair sprawled around her flushed face, bright crimson red eyes wide, plump rose colored lips covered in a soft sheen of saliva. It was an amusing sight to see the usual calm and collected girl all red and flustered. He wondered if she had ever kissed anyone?

Sweat kneaded my brow as it felt like my heart was ready to leap out my chest. Only four words could explain what I felt. "What. The. Fuck. Sasori..." I pant, my voice now low and timid. Never before had I experienced such a thing. Hell i had never even been kissed before. For my first to be this intense...I just needed a moment to regain what the hell just happened.

On the other hand, Sasori tensed. It was the first time he had ever heard her say his name in such a way. Hell she rarely even spoke his real name at all. It ignited something within him and before he knew it he closed in on her once again. His teeth nibbled down the base of her neck and her collar bone before dragging upwards once again to meet her jaw.

 His teeth nibbled down the base of her neck and her collar bone before dragging upwards once again to meet her jaw

"Say it again," He breathed huskily as his lips moved against my skin. I shivered as his other hand that pinned my down shifted back beside my head. My hands weakly push against his chest as his tongue lightly flicked the base of my neck. "H-hey Sasori you- Ah!" I cry out, my body disobeying my mind. 'Push him off already!?' I mentally order myself.

Her breathy cry sent a jolt through the puppeteer.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I ask breathlessly.

"Don't act like youre not enjoying this," Sasori retorted, once again snagging Tsugumi'slips.

This time i couldnt resist and let myself mold against him, my hands creeping deviously under the hem of his shirt.

Sasoris body flinched when her cold fingers met with the warm skin of his stomach. But he kissed her even more intensely as her fingers ran up his body, pulling his shirt upwards. Her fingers fell into the ravines of his sculpted body, curving and rising where his body did. 'Kami he has abs?!' My breath hitches at the feeling of a ridges, fingers trailing his prominent muscles. Maybe it was because he hid his body so well underneath the full uniform he'd wear to school.

Sasoris own hands ventured dangerously close the draw string of Tsugumis sweats. The two broke again for large gasps, but Sasori hungrily swooped in once more for his fill. His hand daringly tugged on the string causing the sweats to loosen. His eyes caught sight of crimson boyshorts. Teasingly, his hand crept around to her outer thigh and he swept his hand along till his hand hooked underneath the fabric of her knee. He pulled her knee up and around his waist, pressing their hips together.

"Shit." Sasori panted breaking away from Tsugumi to breath. "Kami if this continues I wont be able to stop."
"T-then get off already!" I turn my head with a scowl, my cheeks obviously giving away my embarrassment. I wasnt admitting anything.

Sasori quirks a brow in amusement before plopping his weight on the girl.

My eyes turn to saucers as the oxygen is knocked right out of me. "G-get off!" I whisper loudly but he just cocks his head with bored eyes. "No," He bluntly states resting his arms on my chest. Irk marks stain my temple as he glances at my shirt where my bandages would be. "Isn't it bad to keep your breasts all compressed like th-"

Before he could finish the sentence, I bring my foot up and push him off making his body flop back against the other side of the couch comically. "K-kami have you no shame?" I stutter crossing my arms with wide eyes. He blinks blankly before smirking not doing anything about my foot that kept him at bay. Running my hands through my tussled hair, I straighten up and lean against the other side.
"I dont get you! You say one thing then do the opposite! I just dont get what the hell your deal is." Sasori hesitated for a moment before looking away. "My deal is ever since we got stranded in those mountains-no...ever since you sprayed me in the eye with skittle scented purfume. its like, its like, I cant stop thinking about you and it it irritates me." My face began to flush an even deeper shade of vermillion as I gazed at the side of his turned face. He had a small childish pout on his face like he too couldn't even understand what he felt. "I hate everyone, including you. But...its like i hate you the least of all if it makes sense?"

My eyes widen in shock, barely able to form words. Looking away, i shake my head with a sigh. "...Give me time...i-"

"I know." Wide crimson eyes clash with soft ones."Even though I don't like waiting...I guess i'll wait a little for you, brat."

"Meow."

"Cat?"

"N-nagisa!?
||
~Author-Sama
Oof is it getting hot in here orrr