Chapter 25

This morning you had gotten a text from an unknown number:

Meet us in the park on Catlin St. at 11 AM. Today. Don't bring anyone from the club. If you do, there will be consequences.

We’ll know.

You heart dropped when you saw it. You checked the time, 9:56 A.M. Tig was just walking out of the bedroom, putting his kutte on. “Hey, sweetheart.” he sighed

You mumbled a “hey” back and sipped your coffee while you rocked the baby swing by your chair. “What’s going on today?” you asked.

“Um, we’re gonna have a meet with the Mayans. Try and get (Y/D/N) back, make a deal.” he said.

“Use her as a bargaining chip..right.” you said.

He sighed, “Unfortunately. There's not another way. This is how it has to happen. They want something, otherwise they wouldn't have taken her.”

“I’ll take (Y/S/N) to the park today. We both need fresh air.” you said, looking up at him.

“Alright, I’ll send someone with you.” he said. You immediately responded, “No. I want to go alone. I’ll bring a piece. Have some protection.” you said.

He wanted to say something to convince you otherwise but knew it would be pointless. He sighed, “Alright. Please be safe.” he said.

You nodded and he kissed your lips, “Bye, doll.” He leaned over and kissed (Y/S/N) on the forehead, “Bye, kiddo.”

He left and you heard his motorcycle rumble away. You got up and got stuff together for the park.

-

When you got out of the car, you got another text:

When someone wearing colors is sitting at the bench near the swings, go there and sit too.

You looked and saw it was empty. You took the baby carrier to a part of the playground fit for babies. You played for a while and you heard two women talking by the bench closest to it.

“She’s the one whose daughter was kidnapped.” one woman said.

“Yeah, she’s married to a member of the MC. I’d hate to be in her place.” the other said.

“That poor boy. Having to grow up in that life. I hope nothing has happened to him already.” the first one said.

You looked over to the bench by the swings and saw someone sitting there. You picked up (Y/S/N) and put him back in the carrier. You walked up to the women and stood in front of them, “There's nothing wrong with my son. You should be thankful for the MC. They may be outlaws, but they keep drugs and violence out of Charming. Be grateful.” you said and walked away.

You slowed as you approached the bench. The man looked up at you and smiled. You just looked at him and sat down slowly. Putting your son on your opposite side.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?” he asked. You saw the “President” patch and saw “Mayans Northern California”

“(Y/N)” you said, looking out at the park.

“My name is Marcus Alvarez. We met once before, 6 years ago, when Samcro and my club were in good shape.” he said.

“I don't remember that, sorry.” you said. He chuckled slightly, “Ah, it's okay. The reason I asked you here was to tell you that I didn't want to have your daughter kidnapped.” he said.

“So why? Why was my daughter taken from me?” you asked. He looked at the park then back at you, “I can't disclose club business with you but, it was just an attempt at showing loyalty. A stupid boy making impulsive decisions.” he said.

You looked at your son, and rocked his carrier a couple times. “I’ll take care of the man who took her. After I meet with the Sons. I want you there. I’ll tell Jax myself. I want to see the reunion.”

“That worries me. You want to ‘see the reunion’? You are a rival gang to the Sons. How do I know you're not gonna kill her or me when it might happen?” you asked.

“I would never kill a child. I promise, on my own daughter’s life.” he said. You looked at him, “I can tell you are a strong willed woman and mother. You’d do anything for your children.”

You nodded, “I would.”

He smiled a little, then you spoke again, “I want to see the man who took my daughter. Myself.” you said.

“I can make that happen.” he said, before standing up. “I’ll see you there. Don't tell the club you met me here today.” You nodded.

You stopped him before he started walking, “Has the man been taking care of her? Have you seen her?” you asked.
“I don't know, I’m sorry.” he said.

You nodded a little and watched him walk away. You got up and put your son in the car.

-

You arrived at the clubhouse and put him down and one of the croweaters took him out and held him. Tig opened the Church doors and saw you, “Hey, doll. Can you come here for a second?” he asked.

You walked in the Chapel, and Tig closed the door behind you. Tig pulled his chair out and you sat in it. He put his hands on your shoulders and Jax started talking.

“Marcus Alvarez, the Mayan President, reached out to us. He wants you with us at the meet in about an hour and a half.” he said.

You tried to look surprised, then Jax spoke again. “We have to bring you. He said if we don't, then there’s no meet. Are you sure you can handle it?” he asked.

You nodded, “Of course. Let's do it.” Jax looked around the table, and the guys nodded. “Okay,” he slammed the gavel down, “Let's do this.”