Chapter 6

A/N: I got the idea of Reader singing to their daughter from Tara in Season 6, even the song that played, I just thought it was sweet.
_________________

Instead of going to the clubhouse, you insisted on going to Tig's house. You didn't want to have (Y/D/N) in the clubhouse so late. Chibs and Tig were okay with it. When they got there, Chibs got out of the van and went over to you, "Hey, love. (Y/D/N) fell asleep. You want me to get her?" he asked. You shook your head no and went to the van, Chibs helped Tig get stuff out and into the house. You picked her up slowly and held her while her head was laying on your shoulder.

You entered the house and laid her on the couch. You asked if you could help but they said they could handle it. You grabbed your purse and went back inside.

When Tig and Chibs finished, they were talking outside and you sat in a chair and looked around. You felt nostalgic. You smiled at many places in the room. You and Tig had sex there..and there...and there. The bedroom wasn't enough for him. You had a good memory, especially for times that were hard to forget, good or bad. You looked at the corner you sat in when you had the fight that ended your relationship. You thought deeply about how you could have gotten back here.

You heard the van leave and Tig walk in and lock the door. He gave you a tired smile, "Hey, darlin'." You smiled back, "Hi" you said softly. You looked at your daughter, sleeping, and you sighed and looked back at him. "Aw..I know that look. You're worried." he said, walking over to you, squatting down and balancing himself on your legs, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Are you sure you'll be okay with this? I mean, I know when you come home at night you don't want a bunch of 4-year old stuff like princesses and stuff all around your house." you said, holding his hands. "Are you kidding, baby? I'd love to have someone here when I'm not. Besides, you'll be the reason I come home." he said, giving you a cheesy smile. You laughed and nodded and he pulled you up and hugged you tight, not wanting to let go.

You made some coffee and talked for what seemed like all hours of the night. You were mid-conversation when your daughter woke up and called for you. You got up and went to see her. "Mommy why are you up so late? What time is it?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. You checked your phone - 2:36 AM. "Mhm, it is pretty late," you said, both to her and Tig, "I've been talking to Tig, he's over at the table." She looked over the couch and saw him then looked back, "Mommy can you sing to me?" she asked. You nodded and saw Tig putting the cups in the sink, shutting lights off, and bringing some bags into his bedroom. You sat on the couch and put (Y/D/N) in your lap and wrapped your arms around her, you rocked side to side, slowly while you sang;

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

You sang that verse a couple of times before you noticed she was asleep. Tig sat in the chair and smiled at you while you sang.

You kissed her cheek and laid her back down and whispered 'goodnight' to her and covered her up in a blanket.

Tig took hold of your hand and brought you to his room. You got some clothes out and changed while he was in the bathroom, washing up. You had on a black tank top and pajama pants and put your hair in a messy bun and walked towards the bed and got in. You wanted to wait for Tig to be done but you were so tired. You fell asleep sitting up and Tig walked out and saw it. He smiled and took his shirt off and put some pajama pants on as well. He maneuvered you down to where your head was laying on the pillows and pulled you into him.

* 2 hours later *

Your phone vibrated against the bedside table and you checked to see who could be calling this late..

'Incoming Call
(Y/B/N)'

You sighed, and looked at Tig who was deep in his sleep.

You slipped out of his arms and took your phone to the bathroom.

"Hello?"