Chapter 34

“Hey, how’s (Y/N) since that thing with your neighbor?” Jax asked sitting at the bar.

“Ah, she's not cool. She's kinda bitchy. She doesn't want me to touch her or nothing.” Tig replied, shrugging.

“Well, no shit, Tiggy.” Gemma interrupted from a table by the wall. She looked up from the papers she had and took her glasses off, “The dude groped her. Made her feel violated. She’s gonna be on edge, just gotta give her time.” she said.

“I wanna bring her to the party tonight. Think it might loosen her up a little.” he said. Gemma shook her head, “Nah, don't do that. Last time she came to a party pissed off she fought a croweater.” she said.

Tig looked away from Gemma and finished his drink, “I’m gonna go home and change. I’ll be back, brother.” he said, patting Jax’s back.

-

When Tig got home, you weren't there. You left a note that you went to the store. He went ahead and got in the shower.

When he got out, he heard you unpacking things. He put on some boxer shorts and walked into the kitchen, “Hey, doll.” he said. He walked up behind you and kissed your cheek, slowly of course.

“Hey, baby..I was wondering if you wanted to go to the party tonight. You might have a good time.” he asked, wary of your possible rejection.

You turned and looked at him sitting at the table, biting your lip, “Mm..Sure. Why not?” you said. He smiled, “Really? That's great, (Y/N).”

“Yeah, just let me finish doing these and I’ll get ready.” you said. He stood up, “No rush. I’m gonna go get dressed.” he said and left.

-

Tig was over at the couch, talking to the guys along with some girls hanging around. You sat at the bar, and Gemma walked up to you. “Hey, sweetheart. You okay?” she asked.

You nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine, Gem.” But you weren't fine, actually. You didn't really wanna come to this party.

You talked to her a while more and while you did, you looked in Tig’s direction and saw a girl was sitting on the arm of the couch, next to Tig.

He was smiling up at her and laughing, and she brushed her hand in his hair and across his face. Her legs were across his lap, an effort to try and be more sexy to him.

You were getting ticked off. It was relentless girls like her who pissed you off. Them wanting to get in his pants so badly. Your anger was fueled when you saw that Tig moved his hands across her legs.

You caught his eye for a second before you stood up and walked out of the clubhouse. Tig pushed the girl’s legs off of him and ran out after you.

“(Y/N) what's wrong?” he asked, touching your shoulder. You shrugged out of his touch, “Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me!” you screamed.

“Jesus, baby. What's going on?” he asked, confused. You shook your head, “God, I don't know why I came to this party! I should have just let you come and be with these whores!” you yelled.

“Oh my god, (Y/N). Chill out, I think you're overreacting.” he said. You stared at him. “No, no, no. I’m not overeacting. Don't ever say that to me, especially after what happened with the fucking neighbor!” you said.

Tig stood by and you spoke, “I don't know why I’m here again, Tig! Involved with the club, married into the club! I left for a goddamn reason!”

“What the fuck are you saying, (Y/N)? You don't wanna be with me?” he asked, his fists clenched in anger.

“How do I know you don't wanna be with me, Tig?! I mean, you come to these parties, and flirt with these bitches every time!” you said.

Tig was angry, he wasn't gonna hold back, “Jesus. Is that what this is about? You're jealous of some fucking crows?” he yelled.

You jumped at the raise of his voice. “You don't wanna fuck anymore, you don't wanna sleep together anymore, you don't let me touch you, or kiss you, or nothing! I can't fucking flirt with anyone anymore?!” he yelled.

You had a death stare in your eyes, “Well, I’m sorry for making your life so miserable lately. You can stay here tonight. Fuck who you want, I don't give a shit. I am in no way capable of giving a fuck. I mean, I’m obviously not capable of being the wife you want either, so..whatever.” you said, tears filling your eyes. “I’m going home.”

With that, you walked right past him, and started out to the sidewalk. “I’m taking some time, Alex.” you said.