Chapter 26

You arrived at this construction site. You got off Tig’s bike and he held you close to him. Your head was against his chest and you heard his heart practically beating out of his chest. You had the same feeling too.

After a short walk, you turned a corner and saw members of The Mayans, as well as the man you saw earlier in the day. He looked at you and you looked back at him.

You stood behind everyone with Tig at your side, ready to protect you from anything. You were looking around when they started talking. “What about (Y/D/N)? Are we getting her back today?”, Jax’s words took you out of your thoughts.

“Give us the money and the guns, then you’ll get her back.” Alvarez said, looking at you.

Happy got the money while a couple of Mayans got the crate of guns. Alvarez looked in the money bag and then nodded to a man behind him.

A van was pulling up, “(Y/N). Come here.” Alvarez said. Tig’s grip tightened around you, but you pulled away.

You walked up to Alvarez and he held his hand out, you took it as he pulled you into a hug, “If you're displeased with how your daughter might look, take your husband’s gun, and shoot Hector.” he whispered.

You pulled back and nodded. You stepped back and waited as the van backed up. As soon as it stopped, a younger man got out of it. He smiled at you and you just watched him as he walked.

He opened the van doors and stepped to the side, closer to Alvarez. You looked in and saw a cage, your daughter lying there, not awake, and bruises on her head. You glared at Hector, then at Alvarez, who nodded.

You slammed the doors shut and strided towards Tig. You took the gun from his pants and pointed it at Hector, “What did you do?” you asked.

He chuckled, “She wouldn't stop crying. She was annoying.” You stepped closer and put the barrel against his head, “That's what happens when you kidnap a child. This is what happens when you fuck with a Son’s Old Lady.” you said, and pulled the trigger.

You looked at his lifeless body, then at Alvarez. Tig put his hand on your shoulder and took the gun from your hand. “I’m happy with this outcome.” Alvarez said.

You went to the van and opened it, climbing in and opening the cage. You lifted her up and carried her as you slid out of the van.

You felt tears forming as you carried her to a space on the ground, you laid her down gently and touched her face, “(Y/D/N)? (Y/D/N), it's Mommy. Beautiful, you can wake up now, alright? You're stronger than this, you know that. I want you to stop messing around and wake up, alright? Please wake up!” you yelled.

You didn't know how to give CPR but you were gonna try anything. You started pushing on her chest. You gave her mouth-to-mouth.

After trying so hard, you pulled away and rocked on your knees. You sobbed quietly when Tig came over and held you. You cried in his chest and he rocked with you.

Suddenly you heard a cough. You jerked your head towards her and you saw her moving. You got up and went to her, “(Y/D/N)!” you said, rolling her over to her side as she coughed.

When she finished, she started to cry, it reminded you of when she was a baby. You pulled her up and hugged her tightly, Tig wrapped his arms around both of you. “Oh, it's okay, baby. It's okay, Mommy and Daddy are here, babygirl. It's okay.“ you said.

You heard Tig sobbing in relief. You guys stayed there for what felt like an eternity. Tig pulled back to go tell Jax something, and Alvarez came over to you as you were holding her in your arms, cradling her as she sat in your lap. “I’m so happy to see this happen. I’m happy for you.” he said.

“Thank you, for seeing me today and helping me. It means so much.” you said.

“Of course. Take care of la princesa, okay? I hope she’ll be okay.” he said, as he rubbed her cheek and walked away.
You kissed your daughter’s head and rocked side to side. How happy you were to be now that this was finally over.