What Really Happened

One month ago

"Nozomi!" Her friend, Chii-chan, with long hair and glasses called. "The senpais wanted me to tell you that they cancelled volleyball practice today."

"Eh?! That means I can wait for Keiichi-san at the front gate! I need to tell him something. Thanks, Chii-chan."

Nozomi went to the her shoe locker. As she opened the door, a small letter flew out.

"Eh?" She picked up the small envelope and opened it. "Come to the back of the gym," she read aloud. "It doesn't even say who it is from."

Nozomi checked the clock. I guess I still have time before Keiichi comes. She started to head to the back of the gym. She could hear the squeaking of sneakers coming from the gym as well as the dribbling of a ball. She peered through the window of the gym and caught sight of Keiichi. He was covered in sweat and smiling widely. Through Nozomi's eyes, he looked perfect. Her irises formed hearts.

Keiichi-san looks like he is having so much fun! The way he glistens with sweat. The way he quickly handles the ball and shoots. The way his smile takes my breath away.

"Hey, you. Stop drooling over there."

Nozomi snapped back to reality. "Could you be the one who left the note in my shoe locker?"

"Who else could it be, baka."

Nozomi was shocked by the sudden rudeness of this boy she has never seen. "Eto...Who are you?"

The boy stepped closer, towering over her. He was probably as tall as Keiichi give or take a few centimeters less. "The name's Juncho Hayami. From now on, you will obey everything I say."

Nozomi narrowed her eyebrows. "What makes you think I will obey a rude stranger like you?!" She started to stomp off.

"Well, you will obey if you want to protect your little crush."

Nozomi stopped in her tracks and turned around. "What do you mean?"

Juncho held up his smart phone. "Do you see these pictures?"

Nozomi got closer and examined them. It was an incriminating photo of Keiichi entering the apartment with a woman.

Nozomi felt a small sting in her chest. "Delete those immediately!"

"Oh? Do you really think you are in any position to make demands? Besides, I have another copy right here." He began to twirl a red flashdrive around his finger.

Nozomi frowned. "It doesn't matter anyway. I will just tell them that it's fake."

"But would they believe you?" Juncho's sinister smile spread wider. "You see this woman?" He pointed to the one in the picture. "That's my older sister and she would do anything to get Keiichi back. If Keichi and my sister get back together, I promise I will delete the photos and all the copies. BUT, if not, she will be admitted into this school in a couple weeks as a teacher and if this photo leaks, she won't deny their relationship. Then, your one-sided love will be expelled. Teacher and student relationships are a BIG no-no here."

"Wouldn't your sister be fired too?"

"We are filthy rich. It's not like she needs to work anyways."

"I don't understand. What does all of this have to do with me?"

Juncho shrugged. "We hired people to watch Keiichi since my sister wanted to know badly why she couldn't be with him. After many reports, we found out there was a reason: you."

"Me?"

"It seems that Keiichi treats you better than all the other girls and my sister hates competition. That's why she hired me to take you out of the picture. Besides, I was bored and wanted to have fun."

Nozomi stepped back. "What exactly are you going to do?"

Juncho shook his head. "It's not about what I'm going to do. It's about what YOU are going to do." He began to laugh in a deep tone as he twirled the flashdrive in his fingers. "You, Nozomi, will break your ties with Keiichi."

Nozomi stared at him with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, my little henchman." Juncho lifted up Nozomi's chin. "I just want to see the look on his face when you get taken away by me." Nozomi quickly pulled away from his hand.

"If you hadn't noticed," Juncho explained," I like seeing people in pain, especially the pain of a fellow sadist."

"Fine. I will do as you say..but the moment those photos are released I promise I will make you regret it!"

Juncho clapped slowly. "And here I thought you were a sadist, but you do have some fire."

Without another word, she walked off. Nozomi walked with her head down and a small frown before she was startled by Keiichi's sudden appearance.

"Keiichi-san! You surprised me!"

Keiichi gave her a goofy smile. "What are you doing at the back of the gym?"

Nozomi crumpled the small paper behind her back as discreetly as she can. "Eh? Actually I-"

A boy with dark green hair appeared from the shadows behind her. It was spiky and cut short. His eyes were sharp and silver. He had a fierce kind of smile. He trotted over with both hands in his pockets. "Sorry, its all my fault. Right, Nozo-chan?"

Keiichi was shocked at the sudden appearance of the boy. He felt that something was wrong especially by the way Nozomi held her head down at the sight of the stranger.

"I'm Juncho Hayami, a classmate of Nozo-chan."

He is going to be my classmate?!

Keiichi's right eye twitched slightly. He couldn't identify the unsettling feeling in his gut. "So, what were you guys doing here?"

Nozomi's eyes widened. "Ano~"

Juncho cut in while slinging an arm around around Nozomi's shoulders. "I confessed to her."

Keiichi's smile started to falter.

Juncho scratched the back of his head and made a sad face. "Sadly, she flat out rejected me, but... that won't stop me from trying again."

Nozomi slightly pulled away from him uncomfortably.

Juncho laughed. "I think that she will come to her senses one day. After all, I get to see her everyday as her classmate."

Keiichi held back the urge to pull Nozomi away. "I can't," he thought," I have no right to do so."

Juncho stood up tall still looking Keiichi dead in the eye. "Well, I gotta go. Until next time." He whispered something shortly into Nozomi's ear before leaving.

"I will only allow today. See you later, classmate," he whispered.

Keiichi could see Nozomi's face tinted a bit red and it enraged him on the inside. Little did he know it was because she was fighting back her tears.

And you know know what happened next...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this!!!

I was super excited to write this chapter! The idea just kept flowing!

Man. I already hate Juncho! But I love him for being an antagonist. Hahaha.

What's gonna happen now?

Please vote, share, or whatever!!! <3

Only You (Keiichi x Nozomi Fanfiction) (Nijiiro Days Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara