Got the Idea?

Nacchan nudged Mattsun on the shoulder. "Oi," he whispered. "Is Kei-chan ok?"

Mattsun pulled out his earbuds. "Hmm? He looks fine to me."

Nacchan narrowed his eyebrows. "Mattsun! You know exactly what I'm talking about. Look."

The two of them looked toward Keiichi. He was seated at his desk with his head in his hand staring off into space.

"Kei-chan," Nacchan called. "Nacchan!"

There was still no response.

"You see what I mean, Mattsun! He is completely dazed out."

Mattsun clicked his tongue. "And? What do you want me to do about it?"

Nacchan sighed. "Tsuyopon, a little help."

Tsuyopon looked up from his manga. "Hm? Well, its obvious that Kei-chan is that way because of your little sister."

Mattsun crossed his arms. "What?"

"Exactly my point! Its almost been a month," Nacchan exclaimed.

"Just because my sister has come to her senses and is not obsessed with him anymore. isn't a problem. Actually, as a brother, I feel much happier!"

"Eww. It's a siscon," both Nacchan and Tsuyopon replied.

"You're wrong! Besides I have Mari-chan," Mattsun proudly stated.

"Now he's arrogant," Nacchan remarked.

"Think about it this way, Mattsun," Tsuyopon began," Isn't it better to have Kei-chan, a good friend of yours, be the one dating your sister than some complete stranger?"

Mattsun grunted.

Nacchan continued, "At some point, Nozomi-chan will date and-"

"Fine! I get it!" Mattsun clenched his teeth. "Oi! You're coming with me." He pulled out Keiichi from his desk and dragged him to the hallway.

"What the hell is up with you?!"

Keiichi blinked twice. "What?"

"Don't mess with me! We know something's wrong with you." Mattsun grabbed the collar of Keiichi's shirt. "You keep spacing out and making us worry."

Keiichi held up his arms in defense. "Are you trying to help me or trying to kill me?"

Mattsun released his grip and sighed heavily. "I know you are like this because of Nozomi."

"Nozomi-chan? I don't think so-"

"Stop screwing around, d*mnit!" Mattsun ran his right hand through his hair to regain his composure. "Look, I don't know the reason to why she has given up on you out of the blue either. As a big brother, I am relieved, but as your friend, I am concerned. So, don't just sit around waiting for things to change. Find out what happened and fix it!"

"You're right, Mattsun. Thank you."

"No problem," he smiled. "But don't get the wrong idea. I still don't approve of you with my sister, but I would rather have you than someone else."

Keiichi smiled. "By the way, if you ever grab my collar again, I will whip you." Keiichi pulled on the whip in his hands already.

Mattsun stepped back in slight fear. "Heh. That's the Kei-chan I know."

********************

Keiichi waited at the front school gate.

I need to talk with Nozomi today.

As he waited, a black car pulled up in front of him. The driver's window rolled down to reveal a woman with long curly teal hair and a big pair of shades. "Keiichi-kun," she called out with a smile.

Keiichi looked to her and glared, "Rini-sensei?"

The woman stepped out of her car. She was wearing a white buttoned shirt and tight pencil skirt matched with black heels. The curves of her body were enviable and caused many male students to turn their heads.

"I'm so touched that you remembered me," she said as she walked over to Keiichi. She pulled off her shades and flipped her hair. "I could never forget you, Keiichi-kun."

Keiichi ignored her presence.

"How mean of you... but that's what I love about you. Why haven't you returned my calls or texts?"

"Who said you could contact me? Besides its already blocked," Keiichi spat.

"As expected!" Rini smiled.

"Why are you even here?"

Rini frowned. "I'm a teacher here now. Also, Keiichi-kun, I want you to take me back."

Keiichi sighed. "No. We are through. Just accept it and move on."

"Fine. You will come back to me one day," Rini stated. She climbed back into her car and drove off.

After a couple of minutes, Keiichi spotted Nozomi headed towards the gate. He smiled and was about to call out to her when his eyes landed on the person walking beside her, Juncho. Keiichi narrowed his eyebrows.

What is he doing here?

Nozomi walked alongside Juncho. "Juncho-san, I have done what you said, so why are you still following me on the way home."

Juncho flashed a twisted smile for a split second. "I just want to make sure everything goes according to plan. Besides, I love the troubled expression he makes when he sees me with you."

Nozomi scrunched her eyebrows. "Who?" She scanned the area and accidentally met eyes with Keiichi.

Oh no! Keiichi saw me! He must be getting the wrong idea.

Keiichi clenched his fists before marching over in their direction. "Nozomi-chan! I need to speak to you."

Nozomi was happy inside, but past Keiichi's figure Juncho dangled a red flashdrive.

I'm sorry, Keiichi-san! This is for your own good.

Nozomi gulped and tried to keep her voice as even as possible. "I'm sorry, Keiichi-san. I have to be somewhere. Later." She quickly scampered away leaving a bewildered Keiichi and a laughing Juncho.

"I never thought she would be so obedient," Juncho snickered.

"What did you say?" Keiichi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, its nothing." Juncho sneakily slipped the flashdrive into his pocket.

Keiichi glared sharply at Juncho. "Don't you dare mess with Nozomi."

"Hahaha. That's priceless coming from you," Juncho sneered. "Weren't you the one who rejected her many times and still lead her on? If anything you're the one who keeps messing with her. Besides, I am the one still pursuing her and her classmates. All are valid reasons for me to be with her. From the way I see it, you have no right to be around her."

Juncho pushed past Keiichi's figure. "See ya later, senpai."

Keiichi clenched his fist as he watched Juncho walk away. He was furious, but later breathed out to calm down. A smile appeared on his face. "Now then," Keiichi smiled. He held a red flashdrive in his hand. "Let's find out what's in this."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

Oooooh! Were you guys surprised? Angry? Confused? Let me know your thoughts!

Please vote, share, or whatever!

Thanks for reading! <3