T h e J a r

d e x t e r 's p o v ;

awake all night

is how i lied in bed..

awake all night

thoughts of jenni

roamed in my head

awake all night

i just couldn't sleep

once i have jenni;

life would be complete

she'll be a part of my collection

i've made up my mind

i made preparations

in just a short while

jennifer will be mine

i just want to have

i just want to love her

i want to give her things,

things of beauty..

not only just those things

but will she love me?

she'll be my trophy

she'll be my prize

she'll be in my jar,

like a beautiful butterfly.

xx

(story form)

                          i had eventually went to sleep but i had awaken to very cold cabin, making me shudder. i look out my window and see it is snowing now so i guess now i have to make sure she's warm in her room as well. i'm sure she'll be fine. so before playing out my capture i had to watch jennifer for a few days and make sure i had the perfect plan and perfect timing for it. now i finally have that chance; it's today. but since the weather has changed so i have to bundle up but nevertheless i am on my way.

so i get out of bed and ponder for a second why i had chosen to be alone all this time, i guess it was because being alone in my thoughts was always enough after i grew up without my mom. jennifer, i know is alone as well, so us being together should be perfect.

                            after grooming myself and getting dressed, i topped it all off by putting on my favorite hat. i sort of look like sherlock holmes, just to disguise myself a little bit. i have my chloroform, cloth, and and rope inside my trench coat i have on ontop of my suit. i figured i wouldn't dress casual but instead more inviting not like a normal person anyway. upon glancing at my watch, it's almost time for jennifer to get off from school in about an hour but i just need thirty minutes to get there; i'm just across town, more or so the secluded part of town.

                       i make sure i have enough gas to get there and back. check. it's now 3:30 p.m., jennifer usually gets out of the building about 4:10 p.m. after carrying out her school supplies. she always looks so glum as well all have those days; but today is going to be a good day for us both. she usually goes to my hotel where i work to grade papers in the lobby so i'll wait there but in the alley part between the hotel and another building; she'll never see it coming. i just hope nobody sees me for that matter. driving passed the school it's now secluded as students have started to go home as well as the teachers, then quickly drive around to the back of the hotel and park my van quickly.

                        jennifer should be getting off shortly, because it is now 4:05 p.m., and then maybe seven minutes or so to get here. it feels like a century waiting for time to pass as i watch passerbuyers come and go when finally i spot jennifer in her green volkswagen, she then parks at the meter and gets out of her car. her red hair blows in the wintery wind and she then buttons up her jacket away from the harsh wind before her.

                         glancing at her actually gave me butterflies; how ironic in this situation. i'm usually collecting butterflies, and now they're collectively floating around in my stomach; i actually quite enjoy the feeling. but what scares me me is if the butterflies suddenly escape me, although this time it's not likely. i then suddenly couldn't wait to have her in my grasp. she went on the other side of her to get her briefcase and shoulder bag, then she heads into the hotel.

                 it was important that i didn't have any witnesses as it is broad daylight and i don't want to cause any attention to myself. she may not put up such a fuss as she's a woman but she may fight back as she doesn't know what's coming to her. all this is really so difficult than me just collecting a butterfly in my jar but if i want her in my collection i have to capture her; it's only logical.

                        although generally i wouldn't know what to do with her phsycially but having her in my presence will do just as fine that is if she accepts it. several minutes later, she came back outside but since i don't have any social skills, i  couldn't lure her to me. then i see her pull out a pack of cigarettes; i thought of a perfect plan. but just when i had that plan, the wintery wind blows her cigarette towards my way and she follows the cigarette to my van's window bending down.

                   i quickly get out my cloth and dab some chloroform on it and fold it in my hand then as she rose her head up, i quickly put my hand over her mouth. she does struggle a bit so i gently open my van door with my left arm and hold down her fraile arms, as i didn't want to hurt her just subdue her. she then quickly falls limp and i walk around to the other side of the door and lift her delicate body up and softly put her down inside and on the floor where i have prepared a nice spot for her. at last the final beauty for my collection, or is it? we'll have to wait until jennifer awakens.

xxxx

l.u.7.7

phheww that took me forever! oMG i'm supposed to be sleep. 0.0

sorry if i suck at descriptions of a man describing a woman he loves. etc.

hmm, i had to make up my own kidnap scene; apparently the internet has non-make believe kind. idk if sounds scary enough but that's all i got.

if i have any errors pls tell & i'll correct them and if any ideas you have pls do comment and thanks for reading c: