|| Don't worry about me ||

Começar do início

"Would she even cares?" I raised my eyebrows.
I don't even think My mom wouldn't care.
Honestly, It kinda breaks my heart to find out that your younger sibling is drinking alcohol.
I guess she didn't care about her life anymore.

Theo doesn't drink anymore. He made a promise with his dad and himself. But we all know, Promises are always meant to be broken.
Once he gets drunk, He'll start Getting Mental Breakdowns and hungry for Sex.

He sighs, "Taylor, your on that age now" shaking his head, "what are you talking about?"
She quirked her eyebrows, She always does this. She knows the answer. I hate it when people really wants me to say things when they already knew the answer.

"Seriously?" He looked at her, with a glare. "You know what I'm exactly talking about." Raising my voice, rolling my eyes while avoiding eye contact. "okay, Fine just chill the fuck out would you?"

A huge silence during the ride. No music, means Madness. Taylor knew all along.  Theo loved his sister. He never wanted Taylor getting influenced by his mother, since she's doing the same thing as her.

But as they reached their house, The car's engine had stopped, and both of them were frightened. Not only because it was night and dark. It was their mother. They were scared.
My heart always pound every time i always come back home, and i think Taylor feels the same way.

He sighs, "You Ready Sis?" She looked backed him, feeling intimidated. "Hey," I continued "If something bad happens, It won't come between us," giving her a curved smile just to cheer her up, as she nodded. Both of them got of the car, as Theo was walking toward Taylor, wrapping his right arm around her shoulder as they walked together, toward the door.

As they stepped in, Theo let go of his arm from Taylor's shoulder. "Great, Just in time." A voice coming from the living room startled them, they turned to their right. They saw her mother sitting on the couch, with a glass of whiskey and the small table were full of medicines with a water bottles, box of tissues on the side.

Her Face was pale, Theo already know she was sick. "Mom.." Taylor said, while breaking the silence. She slowly walked to her mother, as Theo's Jaw was clenched, and hiding both of his fists on his Pockets on his Jacket.

I Feel like bad something bad is going to happened.

"We need to talk," she said, with a demanded voice, Both already could tell she was serious. And she hadn't been drinking much for once.

Theo and Taylor sat on separate couches, as they were sitting across their mother, she sighed as she put down her drink on the table.

"Look, guys.." she looked at me, then to Taylor. "I'm sorry about this morning," She looked sad, and heartbroken. We could all relate to that right now.
"I Know how my behavior had been affecting you guys since Dad died and-" as i could her voice was breaking, I looked down as i heard My sister sniffling, looking at her trying to hold her tears.

I looked up back to my mom, she was crying. I couldn't comfort, because once she said sorry, i knew she would do it again. But It was a long time since i heard her saying that.

"And that's why- we need to move on with our lives," as she grabs the tissue from the box, wiping her nose. "And what if we don't want to?" Quirking my eyebrows, trying my best not to look at her from my view.

"We have to guys." She said, "It's what Dad would have wanted," I closed my eyes, trying to hold back my tears. I knew Dad always wanted to have a Perfect Family.

But no one is Perfect, nor have a Perfect Family.

"But you have to know, That he'll be there with us" As she forced herself to smile, to cheer her kids up as Theo looked at Taylor, as she stopped crying just being silent to think. Taylor looked back at him, giving him a pout.