Chap 22 : Intoxicated

Both of them were so consumed with the passion that they couldnot go and attend the party. Misha and Anjali had to handle the situation.

There in Arnav's room both the love birds were lying together, their sweat mingling, individual smell filling their nostrils and their bodies entangled with each other.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her possessively while Khushi pressed her ear against his chest to listen to his erotic heart beat. Once she heard those three Magical words she did not care about anything anymore and she knew it very well that Arnav was the man whom she can trust with her life. They made love to each other without any protection. Thankfully it was her sixth day, so there was less chance of her getting pregnant.

She was unconsciously drawing circular patterns surrounding his dark areola making his nipple taunt. Aranv sighed loving the feeling of her soft touches in his body. "Umm!" he shifted unable to bear any more.

Khushi blushed and hid her face under his arms, understanding what she was doing.

"I just love being with you like this sweetheart. You and me and nothing matters", he said kissing her partitions. "I just love everything about you".

"More than those sleek, gorgeous models?" Khushi teased him.

"Much much more than them Khushi. Infact I have never ever compared you with them. You know why? With you everything seemed to change, everything seemed intimate and real.

Khushi looked at him lovingly resting her chin on his chest. "and you are my first and last Arnav, I cannot even think in my dreams about anyone".

"and what if your husband returns?"

"Well, I think you are going to take care of him more than me" she giggled. "will you allow your princess to be taken by someone?"

"I will kill him" with that he kissed her passionately.

They broke apart and Khushi asked, "what if Anjali Di doesnot accept me?"

"Oh she will love you don't worry about that, she just wanted me to get married and get settled bas!", he said caressing her back now.

Khushi shivered in his touch yet again. "how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"How do you always make me shiver with every damn touch of yours?"

"because that's exactly what I feel when you touch me sanorita".

"Arnav, you said Lavanya is your friend. Then why that Article?"

"Di purposely did that so that I don't turn my face back from the marriage. I had no clue she was doing it. If it were some other time the news would have come to me even before it got printed. But I was so into you, so into us that I did not bother to check my surroundings. Lavanya had hots for me since her teens, she even proposed to me, but I rejected her because I did not want to hurt her. We have never shared that kind of relationship. You know what I mean?" he said cupping her soft breast and caressing it slowly. Khushi moaned and her nipples dug in his palms instantly. " She was the only female in my life with whom I was only friends nothing else.".

"She is very sexy and pretty, I must tell you".

"ya that she is, but she never appealed me as you did Khushi and with you I have a different level of connection. Do you believe in soulmates? If yes then that's what I would like to compare us with".

Khushi claimed his lips earning a soft groan and whispered against his lips, "I do. And yes even I feel we are soul mates".

Arnav was once again ready for her and Khushi was happy to know that. But this time it was her turn to drive him crazy.