Chap 4 : Deal

"What the hell is heppening to me? Oh! God! No. why the hell am I standing like this infront of a the man I hardly know. Know?

Angel: You meet this freaking guy today only and look at you? Shame Khushi, shame, I never knew you have become so desperate.

Devil: Shut up I am not desperate.

Angel: It is he who approached.

Devil: I did not see you protesting either. Oh come one. Tell me babes you liked what he did, don't you?

Angel: NO

Devil: was that no for me or for you?

Angel: I met him only today

Devil: and you let him touch you all over.

"Umm! uf you are done with your analysis shall we proceed for the meeting? Erm! I don't mind if you want to continue what we were doing though".

Khushi smapped from her inner thought s and looked at Arnav.

"On Man, he is so good looking" her mind cried.

"I know I am drool worthy and I don't mind you drooling over me". Came his husky confident voice.

"Oh boy, how can he read my mind? Does he know black magic?" Khushi thought.

"Mr. Raizada, do you think after what you did with me, I would be interested to work with you?" Khushi folded her arms and gave a stem look.

Arnav brushed her messy hair and made it organized, "trust me babes, you would l.o.v.e to work with me after this, you know what I mean?" he said licking his upper lip stressing on the word love.

He turned towards his table and started walking towards his chair.

"you know what, you are wring Mr. Raizada...I am not going to...".

"Arnav! I have asked you to call Arnav! Wanna listen how It sounds from your sexy mouth" he said and sat on the chair opening his laptop.

"Why should I call you Arnav?" Khushi frowned.

"Umm No bad.. Khushi. You have no idea what effect you have on me right now".

"What?" Khushi made a weird face not understanding a single word.

"My Name honey", he said looking at his laptop now typing something furiously.

Khushi recollected him calling by his name few seconds back " Why should I call you Arnav?"

"You Mr. Raizada, this isnot funny".

"Who said it is?"

Arnav got up and walked towards Khushi and grabbed her wrist.

Khushi's eyes popped out, "what the hell is this guy upto?", she thought.

"Leave me".

She receiced a smirk, but his hand firmly gripping her petite wrist.

"I said leave me".

"stop acting like a scared rabbit, when you are not one".

Arnav finally dragged her towards his laptop and pulled a chair beside his chair.

"look at this" he pointed towards his laptop.

Khushi tried to fight back but what she saw it made her spell bound.

"WOW!" a vibrant smile crept her lips and convert to a wide smile with a beautiful twinkle.

"Arnav this is brillent".