chapter: 6

A/N: ^ song ~~~~~ Louis The Child - it's strange FT. K.Flay (Whethen remix)

.

.

.

the drive home was silent but I never let go of Dekus hand (his good hand) just to support him. when we made it home we went straight to sleep, Deku slept with me because he said he didn't want to be alone. we ended up spooning the rest of the night.

.

Location: U.A High School

All Mights P.O.V

it was 7 in the morning, and usually, I would be sleeping but I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringtone.

'I am here, I am here, I am here' yes I am my own ringtone

"Hello?" I ask

"ah, All Might, I would like for you to meet me in my office at U.A as soon as possible" Nezu asked

"oh, principle Nezu sir. Good morning. And why would you like me to meet you so early in the morning?" I questioned.

"I think I might have found a possible candidate to be your successor" he answered quite happily

"Ok I'll be right there"

I hung up and started to get ready. I put a white t-shirt and some khaki pants on as well as some black casual shoes. I left my apartment and got on a bus. Once I reached U.A I went straight to principle Nezus office.

I knock three times before getting an okay to enter the room.

I sit down on a couch that was opposite of where Nezu was sitting and in between us was a table with two cups of tea.

"So...." there was an awkward silence.

" yes as I was telling you on the phone I've found someone that might be suitable to take the role as successor of one for all" he started.

" I don't know if you heard or not but last night there was a fire in an apartment building, there were only two injuries" Nezu continued

"Ah yes I heard about that, there were two injuries if I'm not mistaken" I added

"No you are not mistaken, there were two injuries and I think that one of those two injuries would be perfect to succeed you" Nezu finished

"Well I'm going to need more information if I'm going to decide whether or not he will succeed me"

Just then Nezu gave an evil laugh and a white screen appeared behind him, a picture of a boy with green hair and a smile that could light up City overthrew the once white screen.

"This is Izuku Midoriya, a 15-year-old boy, quirkless. Reason I think he might be an amazing successor of one for all is because.... when he showed up to the scene he asked if anyone was still in the building when he got the answer that someone was still in the building he made a mad dash for the entrance not taking a second to think about his well-being. After 5 minutes he was seen carrying someone to the exit before collapsing that's when he's supposed boyfriend ran in and saved them both"

What I just heard surprised me, a quirkless teenager ran into a burning building to save someone not taking a second chance to think whether or not he would survive. In the end, he saved someone.

"I would like to meet this boy, and may I ask what his injuries are?" I asked

"Well aside from smoke inhalation he suffered a bad burn on his right hand" damn that gotta hurt.

I winced imagining how much that would hurt.

"At the moment he is staying at a family friends house, his mother should be waking up today so we will be visiting the hospital soon," Nezu told me

"Ok I guess I should be going then, I will tell you how the visit goes later" I waved as I left.

Izukus P.O.V

I woke up to an excruciating pain to my right hand, the pain was so much I started to shake which must have woken Kacchan up because I felt a hand slowly pet my head.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, I gave a nod. Kacchan got up from bed to go get my pain medication and water, I picked up my phone with my good have and squinted at the bright light.

The time read 6:14 am. It was a bit early and I was tired considering what happened yesterday, memories flashed into my head that made me shudder.

I was still shaking from the pain in my hand when Kacchan handed me a glass of water and 2 painkillers.

I put the 2 painkillers in my mouth before taking a big chug of water.

"They should kick in in about 15 minutes or so" Kacchan sat back down and gave me a big hug.

"I'm guessing you want to see your mum" he sighed "well let us get ready and have some breakfast".

He gave me a black pullover hoodie that was too big, as well as some black skinny jeans that surprisingly fit, and my red shoes the match.

After I finished getting dressed my pain medication started to work.

"I'll go make some breakfast," Kacchan says

"I can h-help" I suggest only for Kacchan to glare at me

"No the doctor said not to use you injured for anything, so unless you can cook with one hand then sure come help me."

Pouting I take a seat on the couch of his living room, I turned the T.V on and watched Spongebob SquarePants.

Halfway through the episode aunty Matsuki came into the lounge and watch SpongeBob with me.

"Breakfast is ready" I immediately jumped to my feet and ran to the kitchen, I looked at a clock that was hanging next to kitchen door it read 6:45 am.

I take a seat and smiled, we were having pancakes for breakfast, I ate my pancakes really fast, but Kacchan ate him faster than me.

Kacchan took my plate to the kitchen.

"Kacchan I'm going to go brush my teeth," I said while getting up

"Sure, but what are you going to use?"

"Oh, I can use my finger" I replied while he just nodded.

Small time skip

"Kacchan when are we going?" I asked, looking at the time it was 6:55 am

"Now" Kacchan grabbed my good hand and practically dragged me to the bus stop.

We where 3 minutes from the bus stop when we saw the bus.

We looked at each other then nodded. Sprinting like there was no tomorrow we made it to the bus stop before the bus, sweating and panting.

"Damn, saved by bad traffic," I said.

Once we got on the bus we sat in an awkward silence holding hands (once again his good hand), when it came time for them to get off Izuku was very nervous.

"Its ok, I'm here, now let us go."

A/N I'm writing this at school waiting for a bus

OMG THANK YOU FOR 1k.