Chapter 6🌻💦

Remember when Meliodas said Liz? Look, I made it have a good reason and I thought long and hard about it- so please thanks for waiting after the cliffhanger I just uh well I had to. Sooo hehe😂❤️ also I need some time, and this will be a bit of another writers block- I just need an idea for what to do with these two. They're my heart, and must be filled- but with good content.

Anyway, let's keep going with the story.

"L-Liz..", Meliodas said softly, this catching Elizabeth's attention. She felt a tear run down her cheek, as she slowly whispers to the sin of wrath- making his eyes widen. "Who's.. she"?

"Elizabeth..? Elizabeth wake up.."- Hawk pleaded, the girl slowly opening her blue eyes. She was in the bed of Meliodas, and she blushed hard as she turned to see him by her side, both of his eyes shut. She rubbed her own, then looking down at her nude body- blinking twice again. "W-What.. how-"

"Do you usually talk this loud when someone's trying to sleep, especially after having sexy time with them? Tsk Tsk"- Meliodas replied in a sexy tone, the hint of huskiness making the girl "eep" Hawk snorted, kicking him upside the head with a hoof. "Why do you have to be so gross with her you pervert"?!

"Sir Mel"-

"Meliodas.. it's better when you just say my name Elizabeth..",

"R-Right.. Meliodas.. how'd we"- Meliodas slowly sat up, his muscular abs and toned body showing to the girl. She remembered she had too much to drink the night before, and that it had gotten to her too soon- too quick. "Well.. you passed out, so I brought you home.."; He let his arm rub at her thigh, her face turning red- hawk smacking him again.

"Oh, I'm so sorry you had to carry me! It must've been hard"- She whimpered, giving a soft sigh. Meliodas grinned, a chuckle escaping his lips as he snuggled into her waist-his arms protectively wrapping around his favorite spot. "Nah.. you're light, I just hope I didn't hurt you too bad..",

"Huh? What do you mean Meliodas.."?

God. She was going to drive him crazy with how amazing his name sounded on her sweet, delicious tongue.

He licked his lips lustfully before giving a cough, looking up innocently. "When you became mine..", Her whole face heated up; and she managed to fall off the bed out of his grasp. "Huh?! Tha-That wasn't a dream"?! She covered her face, and blushed (if this was remotely possible) even harder then ever before to slowly get up and rush into the bathroom in an attempt to wash off her heated tomato red face.

He merely laughed, and looked down at the spot she was laying in earlier-leaning down to smell it slowly.

Vanilla. Mint. Strawberry. All these combined to make the Elizabeth smell that filled up the void in his body, making his nostrils swell up and go crazy.

He put a hand through his messy hair, and thought back to what he said from before. He knew Liz and him had tried to make love at some point, and he ended up hurting her badly in the process- his dragon sin instinct kicking in.

Meliodas didn't want Elizabeth to fear him in bed the way Liz did. He was the dominant one, to say the least and knew he would be with Elizabeth but- she saw him as gentle and kind.

Not aggressive, and clingy.

The truth of the matter was, Meliodas didn't like anyone else touching his Elizabeth. If someone even looked at her funny, he wanted to kill them where they stood. And wanted to just take her in front of everyone to forget prove a point. He loved her. Too much. So much. He'd do just about anything for her.

Meliodas sighed, blushing a bit at the thought of his beloved princess-slumping back into the bed. "Back to Camelot tomorrow, hope we can at least spend some time together there..", He softly wished, letting his eyes come to a shut-Elizabeth hearing this through the creaked door, giggling softly.