Act XXXIII:

Author's P.O.V.

[a/n: This is a full angst of why Jimin ended up hating Jungkook for real.. I hope you won't kill me..]

After Jimin's successful psychiatric treatment with his family doctor, he started going to school and take an examination for acceleration program.. It all went well at first, yet a part of him became exposed once Jungkook's old classmate transferred from Seoul to Norway.. IT WAS KIM YUGYEOM..

He hates Jimin so much that he ended up posting the latter's video confessing his undying love for Jungkook on his friends on their school.. It was part of his life when Jimin was still head over heels in love with the boy.. As soon as the rumors spread the campus, Jimin can't tell anyone the fact that he was terrified for other people's opinion..

Those dreadful days started when the video became viral on their school page, telling them how much of a SLUT he is.. The boy added that Jimin was originally a fag, and he can seduce any boy he wants just to get laid..

Jimin didn't know that Yugyeom was once became Jungkook's fling and was totally obsessed with him.. He wanted the smaller to be gone and the fact that he had something that can ruin the latter's reputation, HE SURE HAS THE POWER TO MAKE HIS OPPONENT DOWN..

And that leads to Jimin ended unconscious in the men's restroom after being beaten by his classmates.. He was only saved by the school bell due to the fact that his bullies almost rape him..

HE SUFFERED A LOT MORE TRAUMA THAN LOSING HIS OWN BROTHER..

And he was just so lucky that he finally found his great friends, Baekhyun and Zitao.. They save Jimin on the verge of dying..

And even help him to recover faster, with the help of counseling from the LGBT support groups, making him stronger; WISER..

That's why he hated Jungkook's existence.. To be with him brings nothing but pain to him..

Both physically and emotionally..

So he has to move on completely..

And save himself from another pain by Jungkook's obsessive flings..

<flash back ended..>

*****************************

The next time they saw each other is when Jiminie bought some ingredients for their dinner.. Jungkook followed him everywhere he goes and even help him pushes the cart..

'Jimin, please talk to me..'

'Back off dude, I'm not interested.. Find someone else to flirt with..'

'Jimin, I need to explain.. Give me some time to do that..' Jungkook held his arm.

'Fuck!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!' He yelled.

'Jimin, I'm sorry.. D-don't get mad please..'

'Just leave me alone, ALRIGHT?! /glares/ STOP PESTERING ME AND MY LIFE!!' Jimin pushed him away and look straight into his eyes. 'If you need a FUCK BUDDY, THEN IT'S NOT ME! WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YUGYEOM, HE CAN SPREAD HIS LEGS ON YOU IF YOU SAY SO..'

////////////

third update I guess?? Or second??