15 (yes, an actual update)

AHHHHHHH ITS AN UPDATE AND IM SUPER EXCITED TO POST IT!  I've chosen to make it extra long, like a lot of stuff is about to be jam packed into here. This will be like 3 or more chapters wrapped into one part as an apology for disappearing
❤️❤️❤️
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Brendon POV
•.•.•.•..•.
I got ready. I put gel in my hair and made sure it was perfectly swept to the side of my head in order to look my best for this huge announcement. This, after all, was not only announcing the winner of our little contest but it would also be announcing our opener, which would have an influence on tickets sells and last but not least (actually the most exciting part) this was my chance to see (Y/N) again...

I would have the chance to type her username... to have an actual conversation with her... to plan our tour with her. We could get close this time. We could get to know each other well enough to spark a true friendship, and indeed I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want it to become even more than that. I was truly happy, excited and also anxious to open this new chapter in my life. It was going to be great. We were going to see the world together. I sound really clingy and giddy and basically like a 7th grade pubescent girl but I couldn't help it. I wanted to scream out of excitement.

I went to my closet and picked out a tee shirt and some skinny jeans, then proceeded to put on some black high top vans. I walked out of my little nook of the hotel room and walked into the living room.

"Dallon! You ready?"
•••
Dallon POV
•.•.•.•.•.
I heard Brendon call for me.
I had put on a black and white horizontally striped t-shirt with a black over coat over it.

"Yeah, man can I get your opinion?" I replied

"Sure, dude. What's up?"

"Does this shirt make me look like a mime?"

Brendon began to laugh.

"It didn't until you pointed it out." He answered "but seriously you look fine. Let's just get this filmed."

"Okay but if anyone points out my mimeish apparel it's on your conscience."

Brendon stopped to "think", he nodded, smiled and said "that's definitely something I can live with" then he sat down in front of the camera and waited for me to take a seat next to him.

I was ready to do this. To see (Y/N). To get back on track, to finish organizing this tour. This was going to be an amazing experience.

I turned on the camera, hit record and gave Brendon the thumbs up.

"What's up guys?! It's Brendon from Panic! At the Disco and..."

I promptly jumped onto the couch and into the gram of the camera.

"I'm Dallon from whatever he said!"

"So as you guys may know, we recently held a contest to determine who would be our opening act for our upcoming tour." Brendon explained.

"And we got an overwhelming amount of entries... but after watching all of them we have come to a conclusion." I elaborated.

"Now due to the thousands of amazing talents, we were only able to narrow it down to two acts... we talked to our good friends over at Fall Out Boy and have officially decided that the runner up would get to tour with Fall Out Boy!" Brendon said.

"So... without further ado... the runner up is... drumroll please..." I built up tension.

"Jake and Amy, the drummer singer duo from New York City. You know you you are, Congratulations! You'll have a blast with Fall Out!" Brendon announced. "And now, for the moment of truth, the act that will be performing with these two idiots..."