6

I wasn't sure when they were headed out of town. I didn't want them to go but I knew they had to. They had to tour, get on with their lives. They couldn't stay in Chicago forever for some lame fan that they met at a music store.

To: Brendon
From: (Y/N)
Are we still going to hang out today?

I set my phone down while I waited for a response. I got ready to go to work. I haven't seen the boys since I went to their hotel room about 3 days ago.

To: (Y/N)
From: Brendon
Yeah! Don't bail on us now...

To: Brendon
From: (Y/N)
I wouldn't even dream of it.

~time skip brought to you by Brendon's falsetto~

*after work*

I came home and got ready to go over there. I put on a cute outfit.

^^^ your outfit

^^^ your outfit.

This will most likely be the last time I ever see them, I want to look cute so I also put on some makeup. Once I am pleased with my appearance I grab my purse and my guitar and I head out the door.

^^^ your guitar if you care to know what it looks like

~very short time skip brought to you by Dallon's Long legs.~

*knock knock*

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dallon greets and engulfs me into a hug. I'm short so he basically swallowed me when he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey" my muffled voice said into his chest. He literally towered over me by a foot.

He started laughing as he let me go.

"Sorry I forgot how short you are" he chuckled.

"I'm 5'3 and full of fury!" I stated confidently and loudly.

"Fury? Calm down there, shortstop." Brendon piped in, entering from the other room.

"Hey!" I replied acting offended.

"You hungry?" Brendon asked.

"Not right now, thanks" I replied.

"Hey! You brought your own guitar this time!" Dallon noticed.

"Yup!"

~time skip brought to you by Dallon's dad raps.~

After hanging out and playing for a while Brendon got a phone call.

"Hello?"

••••••••
Brendon POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Brendon..."

It was our tour manager. He sounded like something was off.

"What's up, man?" I asked.

"Your opener for the second half of the tour has dropped out of the tour. The second half of the tour is being postponed until further notice." He told me.

"Dammit" I said brushing my hand through my hair.

"Ok dude we'll figure something out. Keep in touch." I replied.

Is it a set back? Yes

Is it anything we haven't managed before? Nope.

"You're not going to believe what our manager just said..." I said to Dallon.

"Well it didn't look like great news. What's going on?" Dallon asked, worried.

"Nothing that can't be fixed, but our opener for the rest of the tour has dropped out of the tour. Our tour has been postponed until further notice. We gotta tell the fans dude." I explained. An idea popped into my head. "Sorry, (Y/N) but Dallon and I need a minute. Stay here." I waved Dallon to follow me and took him to the other room.

"What if we asked (Y/N) to be our opener?" I suggested.

"That'd be great but I'm not sure if she has much experience, plus she had trouble just singing in front of us. How is she going to do in front of all of those people?" He was right but god, I didn't want to leave her in the first place, now here's a chance to bring her along.

"Look dude, all I'm saying is let's talk to her, see if she thinks she can handle it." Dallon followed up.
A grin immediately formed on my face as we went back in the other room.

We pitched the idea to (Y/N)
•••••••
(Y/N) POV

The thoughts raced through my brain. Going on tour with Panic!? It's such an amazing opportunity but I'm not sure if I'm up to the task. I have stage fright. I would love to take it but I don't want to let anyone down.

"I would love to! But I don't know if I can. I don't want to let anyone down..." I explain.

"Hey, we all make mistakes. No one will judge you. You'd be new at this. We'll tell you everything you need to know to do this. I know you'll be amazing." Brendon reassured me.

"Give me some time to think, talk to my boss, make sure all my affairs are in order before I say yes..." I tell them.

Brendon had this stupidly wide smile on his face when I said that. I guess it made him happy that I was considering taking the offer. Dallon also seemed excited that I might be joining them. I was shocked, happy, excited, nervous, conflicted. So many emotions all wrapped up in one. But I knew, if I could help it, I wouldn't turn this offer down.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
A/N Oof things are getting spicy. Nah but I actually have a pretty clear vision on where I want this story to go and I'm excited for it. I hope that there's someone out there that likes this. Please comment or vote if you do. Reassurance is always good. Anyways, bye!