14

A/N
•••
UPDATE!!!
Sorry I've been gone. I don't really have an excuse other than I've just been really super busy. I've just temporarily moved out of my mothers house to live with my sister in law and my brother. Life's just been weird. So anyways. Enjoy the update!!!
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Dallon POV
——————————
"DALLON!" Brendon screamed like a little kid in a candy shop "THEY MESSAGED US BACK!"

"Who?"

"The duo!"he replied

"No way! What did they say?"

"They are cool with touring with Fall Out! Our plan worked!"

"We get to tour with (Y/N)!" I stated the obvious.

Today was the day of the announcement. We were going to film a video with both of us and post it on the Panic! At The Disco twitter account. After we got the news we immediately started getting ready to shoot the video. I couldn't hold in my excitement for your. I would get to see (Y/N) again. I can hardly wait to see her. I know that sounds lame but I really do miss her.

A/N
•••
Short chapter. I'm already working on the next one. It should be longer. I hope you guys enjoyed. It's been a while since I've updated.
Anyways, bye!

Ugh I didn't realize how short this chapter really was. It's super short. I'll be updating tomorrow. I promise.