7

(Y/N) POV
•••••••••••
I walked into the music store.

"Hey (Y/N)! I thought today was your day off..." Stan greets me.

"It is... I have to discuss something with you..." I explain. "I've been invited to join Panic! At The Disco as their opener on tour. This is a really amazing opportunity and I hate to leave this place but I'm not sure if I can turn it down." I tell Stan.

"(Y/N)... I've loved having you as one of my employees. You love music, you love what you're doing, you have that spark, that passion. Which is exactly why I have to let you go. You deserve this and I'm so proud of you. When you get back, if you haven't already moved onto bigger and better things, you'll have a job waiting for you. Go on. Show the world what you're made of..." Stan replied.

What Stan had said brought tear to my eyes. Stan has been the closest thing I've ever had to a positive father figure. We are close. I love him like a father so it meant a lot that he said what he said.

"Thank you so much, Stan. That means more than you know."

We sat there and talked for a little while until we had to part. I knew I would stop by before I left out on tour.

After I left, I called my mom. She lived a couple of hours away so I wasn't able to talk to her about this in person. We talked about it on the phone and she was supportive. She was worried about my safety while traveling but she was happy that I had the opportunity to do this.

Last stop, Jays place (in case you forgot, Jay is your best friend in the story.). I knocked on the door and I was greeted with open arms.

I explained to him everything that was going on.

"(Y/N), believe me I'm happy for you but I've got to tell you something." Jay said reluctantly.

"Hmmm?" I could sense the worry and hesitation.

"(Y/N) I like you, as more than friends. I need you to know this before you make the decision to go..."

"Jay..."

"I know you probably don't feel the same way and that's ok. I want to still be friends regardless."

"I love you. I really do... as a best friend. You're one of the only stable things I've ever had and I'm so thankful to you for that. I never want to stop being friends. I can't turn down this opportunity. I'm sorry." I explain. I wish I could return his feelings but I can't. Just like I can't say no to touring with Panic!...

"I understand." He said sadly and gave me a hug.

Eventually I left and called Dallon.

"Hello?"

"Hey Its (Y/N). I've made a decision. Can I come over?"

"Yeah sounds good."

He hung up and I hailed a taxi to take me to their hotel.

Once I got there I went up to the elevator to their room. This moment could determine the rest of my life. I begin to have second thoughts. My whole life is here in Chicago. Am I up to the task? Will I even be able to overcome my stage fright? Before I am even able to finish my thoughts the door to their hotel room swings open. Right then, right there I have to make a decision.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
A/N
_____
Hmmm. What will you do? Keep reading to find out. Anyways, bye!