8

Right then right there, you have to make a decision.

(Y/N) POV
••••••••••
"Come on in!" Dallon said in a jumpy and dorky way. It was indeed adorable. You giggled a bit as did he.

"So did you make a decision?" Brendon said walking into the room.

"I think so..."

"Well?" Dallon pushed.

"I have all of my affairs in order but I don't know if I'm up to the task. I know that I probably shouldn't just be spilling this to you guys but I have severe anxiety. Especially stage anxiety. I just don't know if I can get myself out on that stage." I explained.

"(Y/N), I get it. I have dealt with anxiety most of my life... I know how it feels but once you're out on that stage putting your heart into that performance, you have no clue how invigorating it can make you feel. It's one of the greatest feelings in the world. The hardest part is working up the courage to get out on the stage." Brendon encouraged me.

"For real, (Y/N). You'll never know if you can do it until you try." Dallon said, hope in his eyes.

I sat there deep in thought for a moment. I had made my decision.

"Guys... I can't do it. It's an amazing offer. It could launch so many opportunities and I realize that but I just can't possibly bring myself to do it... I'm sorry but you'll have to find another opener." I told them.

"We get it. We don't want to push you to do something you're not comfortable doing." Brendon said and came over and gave me a hug. "I just really wanted you to come along. Promise me once we leave you'll keep in touch." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"I promise."

Then it was Dallon's turn.

"I will miss you (Y/N). I wish you were going to tag along." Dallon then engulfed me in a big hug and instead of just pulling away he left a peck of his lips on my forehead and backed away. When he did that it made my stomach flutter but I could have sworn I saw a jealous look on Brendon's face as Dallon did that.

"Anyways! Let's not focus on the negative right now let's have some fun!" Dallon shouted. Brendon and I laughed at Dallon's dorky persona. "What?" Dallon asked, clueless.

~time skip brought to you by Patrick Stumps oddly long 2003 side burns~

"Well I should get going..." I say sadly.

"(Y/N), it's 1:30 in the morning, you shouldn't get out this late just stay here." Brendon said in a concerned, protective voice.

"I have nothing to wear..." I tell him trying to come up with an excuse to leave. It's not that I didn't want to stay here overnight... it's just that I didn't want to inconvenience them.

"You can borrow one of my t-shirts and I might have some sweatpants or gym shorts that will fit you." Brendon offered.

"I'd hate to make you go through so much trouble."

He laughed.

"What?" I questioned.

"It's no trouble, (Y/N). Come on, I'm not letting you get out this late." Brendon insisted.

He handed me one of his shirts and a pair of Grey sweatpants. Luckily the sweatpants had a little tie in the front so that I could tighten them around my hips. They still hung pretty low on my hips but the shirt covered it so it was okay. The clothes smelled of Brendon. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Do you guys have any extra blankets?" I asked.

"Um that's a good question." Brendon chuckled. "Why?"

"So that I can make my 'bed' on the couch..." I said putting air quotes around "bed".

"Nah you're sleeping in my bed, I'll take the couch."

"No, Brendon. You're already letting me stay here. I'm not taking your bed too." I told him.

"Well I don't think we have any extra blankets so you can take the bed that has blankets, and I'll take the couch." Brendon said. "Or we could both sleep in the bed. Either way you're sleeping in the bed, (Y/N)"

"I don't mind sleeping in the bed together. It's not like we're going to do anything..." I told him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah it's fine."

And with that we stopped our arguing, climbed into bed and tried to drift off to sleep.

I was about half asleep when Brendon started shuffling, turned over and draped one arm over my small figure.

"Brendon?"

"Yeah?"

"Never mind"

I dropped it. It's not like I didn't enjoy his arms around me. Best not to ruin a good thing. I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
A/N
•••
Oof things are getting spicy 😉😉😉
Anyways, bye.