CH.6 shirotsume town

Nash 

sylvia put the pot down "looks delicious" I said eating "be careful wendy it's hot" she said I glanced at her "it's so hot" romeo said "romeo blow on it first" sylvia said "you sound like a mother" I said she glared at me "she's my sister so of course I would tell her that" she said "ok let's discuss rooms" mr. macao said "why?" kris asks "well I don't have many rooms in my house since it was just me and my wife" he replied "it's ok we'll take whatever room have you left" I said "I have 4 rooms in the house since 3 room are occupied by us 2 off you will have to share the spare room while the other two bunk with romeo and wendy" he explained "we'll bunk with romeo and wendy" kris said "and you two share the bed in the spare room" terari added "no way am I sleeping on the same bed with this hot head" sylvia said "well we can't share since you know I'm already engaged" terari said "we'll take it" I said "hey just because you started this whole journey thing desn't make you the boss" sylvia said I scowled "oh so it makes you the boss?" I ask "no! but you're definitely no leader"  she said "oh you wanna go?" I ask "do not forget I am the daughter of natsu dragneel who is also ethirious natsu dragneel I can kick your ass in a second" she said "oh yeah I'm also his son but I don't brag about it" I said "are you implying I'm a self-centered you narcissist?!" she asks moving her closer "of course I am I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't!" I replied she erupted into flames "at least I don't go around being bossy and you're the narcissist!" she shot "I'm also his son you know?!" I said "last time I checked you ran away claiming the father loves you a cheater!" she shouted "it's the truth!" I shouted "do you to always have to fight?" macao asks "he called my father a cheater I mean who does that?" she asks "just to sleep you two" kris said "why can't you sleep with him?" she asks Kris "well it's already been decided" he replied she crossed her arms.

✨🌌✨

finished braided wendy's hair "there all cute" sylvia said "thanks good night" wendy said running away "turn off the lights now" I said opening my eyes only to be seeing her in a towel "don't open your eyes yet!" she yelled slapping me I covered my eyes "sorry" I said "alright you can open your eyes" she said I saw darkness "thank you" I said turning "that's the first time you were actually kind to me" she said "whatever" I said as she got in the other side "hey" she said "what?" I ask "why did you leave?" she asks "he remarried after she died I cannot forgive him that" I replied she sighed "you should talk to him before jumping to conclusions" she said "I'm done talking about this" I said "why can't you just talk to them?" she asks I ignored her closing my eyes.

*Time skip*

I opened my eyes turning once I felt soft petite arms wrap around me "get your han-" I stopped staring at her "it's so cute..." she muttered in her sleep I smiled moving closer to her I stopped mid-way my breath against touching her forehead what's wrong with me? why am I suddenly trying to kiss her forehead? this never happened before so why with her? why is my heart beating so fast? I felt her hands move away "sylvia loves papa..." she muttered as my hands reached for her waist I can't let myself fall for her I shook my head retracting my hands but stopped midway why am I so hesitant? this feeling of regret is it for her?  I shook my head again getting up.

I walked downstairs "morning nash" terari greeted "morning" I said she was wearing a red dress (picture above of dress) I sat next to kris sharpening my sword a few minutes later I heard soft footsteps "good morning romeo and jerk" she said saying jerk bitterly I looked up at her she was wearing a navy blue flowy tank top with white denim shorts.