CH. 5 journey

Kris

I stretched "that was a great sleep" terari said I chuckled "guess you had a great sleep after those two stopped bickering like children" I said she suddenly giggled as I looked to the source "they're so cute" she said "even after that fight the two fight in the middle of the night" I said they both suddenly opened their eyes "get off me hot head!" they both shouted unison scooting away from each other "me?! you were obviously the one on me!" we sweatdropped "at least it was peaceful" I said "shut it at least you weren't sleeping with that hot head!" they shouted unison "stop copying me!" they pointed at each other "jinx!" they said unison "quite it!" they bumped foreheads "let's save this for later" I said pulling them apart they glared at each other.

🥞😉🥞

sylvia ran ahead already changed into a blue skirt and white button-up shirt "ah~ it's such a beautiful morning" sylvia said  "well you seem like a morning" I said "I was comfy shame morning came so quick" nash said "hurry up" sylvia yelled "hey may I ask you a question?" nash asks "no now walk faster I want to get some info" she replied he ignored her "why are you looking for storm when he can't be found?" he asks she smiled "for mum eversince big brother left even if she doesn't show it she misses him alot while daddy tries to cheer her up but deep inside he wants him back" she said "terari hasn't seen for years yet she still waits patiently for him and because I want to see my big brother!" she turned smiling at us "you know he may be dead?" nash asks as I slap him upside the head "even if there is a possibily he is I'm still not ready to give up on him I know he's out there somwhere" she said turning nash sighs "let's just find this guy and get things over with" he said as we continued walking.

we arrived at a town "alright time to get some information" terari said "yeah" I said "wha- that's strange I would've expected princess to say that"  nash said looking behind him "she ran off" I said "let's go find her" he said sighing as we looked around for her "Sylvia!" I called "princess!" nash called "you know she probably won't answer to that?" I ask nash while terari called for her "she normally does anyway I am not calling her by her name" he said I sighed "let's just keep looking terari" I said turning "now where did she run off too?!" nash asks irritated "probably found a lead on sylvia" I replied as we kept walking around "hey who are you?!" someone asks we look at each other "they didn't" I said "they did" he said.

Sylvia

I looked to the side and heard yelling running off towards the direction I came to a crowd "father!" a girl screamed "please stop I will pay off my debt" a man said this got my blood boiling as I clenched my fists kicking one down "hey!" he said "father... mother..."  the girl said running to the two "thank you miss" her mother thanked I turned smiling "anytime" I said giving a thumbs up "sylvia!" I heard as I turned "terari!" I said as she joined me "ready?" she asks I nodded high fiving her "time to beat some evil ass" I said smiling high kicking a gaurd "like old times" she said punching another "hey who are you?!" the brunette asks I pointed to myself "Sylvia. Sylvia kuri Dragneel" I replied "Terari vastia" terari said "you're that princess" one said grabbing my chin "hey boys we landed ourselves a princess wonder how much her father-" he got interrupted by a punch to the face as someone pulled me away "do not touch her with your grubby hands" a voice said as I looked up at the person "nash!" I said "don't run off next time" he said I pulled my arm away "I don't need you to be my knight" I said crossing my arms "not planning on it" he said "now if you'll excuse me" I said turning "we are not here to pick a fight" he said "they need it" I said "we are here to get information on your brother!" he said "why not our brother?!" I ask bumping foreheads with him "cause I strictly remember him not being related to me by blood or ever calling him that so therefore your brother not our brother!" he replied "I don't remember you trying to help me find Storm Dragneel!" I shouted "if you didn't run off then we would have already found him" he said "why don't you address him as storm instead of him?!" I ask "excuse did you say storm dragneel?" a person asks "yes!" we replied unison "well we may know something" he replied.

𝓈🏠𝓃

"well she lives here" he said pointing to the place "alright thanks" kris said "anytime it was the least we could since you saved our daughter" she said leaving "mhm no problem" I said smiling.

Nash

we knocked on the door "yes?" the man asks "hey is anyone by-" "sylvia-chan!" a bluenette said hugging sylvia "oh hey Romeo what ar-ugh" she said as she was yet again tackled into another hug falling on the ground "sylvia-chan!" another bluenette yelled "ok I'm glad to see you too wendy now please get off me" she said giggling "come here wendy" terari said "am I the only one confused?" I ask "nope" kris replied.

we sat on the sofa "you see storm dropped of wendy here about 7 years ago he had been living with me for a year before leaving wendy in my care he said to take care of his little sister and if anyone came by to tell them he killed his own father with his own hands and so he doesn't want to hurt them by showing his face" macao said looking at wendy playing outside with sylvia "so your saying princess is wendy's older sister and she's the daughter of juvia lockser and natsu dragneel?" kris asks "yes he came brang her with him one day" he replied "teach me too!" wendy said "I wanna learn too" romeo said sylvia giggled "alright I'll teach you both" she said "did he say anything about where he was going?!" terari asks "said something about catching a train to clover town" he replied "thank you mr.macao" I said "your welcome to stay with me since it'll take awhile for the train station to be fixed here" he offered "well stay here for two days then be on our way thanks uncle grandpa Macao" sylvia said "grandpa?!" we ask "yeah well I'm not actually related to her but she's the celestial kings granddaughter" he replied "oh so she's just saying that" I say "mhm" he nodded "alright time to get started with dinner" she said "you can cook?" I ask "yeah the chef always taught me new things so of course I know" she replied.

our heroes have arrived in shirotsume town with a lead on the whereabouts of storm dragneel what awaits them in the town of shirotsume?