Calling Off The Arrange Marriage

Enjoy!

It was the day of the wedding. Terra was in a room where she was getting prepared she was wearing her white dress looking at her reflection sadly. Just then someone knocked on her door.

"Come in"

She said loudly as she turned around and saw her mother come in.

"Oh sweetheart you look like an angel. Come now are you ready?"

'Like if I had a choice'

She thought bitterly but nonetheless she put on a fake smile and nodded. The wedding was starting, it was a full house, every seat was filled and yet there was still people standing in the back. The soft music began to play as Terra walked down the red carpet with her father holding her hand. As they finally made it to the alter, Terra went by Prince Luke's side as the minister recited the ceremony.

"If anyone thinks this couple should not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace"

The minister said. The crowd remained quiet until a voice shouted.

"I object!!"

Someone shouted. The crowd gasp, Princess Terra and Prince Luke look towards the crowd in shock, the king and queen angrily stood up.

"Who dares disrupt this sacred ceremony?!"

The king shouted angrily.

"I dare"

Said the person walking down the red carpet. All eyes were on the young man walking with eyes burning of determination. Terra gasp.

"Tai"

She whispered lowly. Prince Luke looked to Terra.

"You know this loser?"

He asked but Terra ignored him, as Tai was a few meters away. Terra slowly took a step towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"You can't get married"

"You have no say in this, now please leave"

"No, Terra come on you and I know we both belong together"

"How dare you talk to my daughter without a proper respect! Guards take him away!"

The king shouted. Two guards came and grabbed Tai from his arms pulling him away but Tai was fighting back. In the crowd Kari, Agumon, Angie, Mr. and Mrs. Kamiya stood on the crowd nervous at what's happening. Kari then stood up.

"Wait please leave him alone. Princess look this is all my fault. I'm sorry I pushed you away from my brother. I realized I was wrong, please don't punish Tai for my mistake. I'm sorry"

Kari shouted. Terra was suprised that Kari was even here. Terra sadly shook her head and turned around. Kari knew she was losing the battle and began to say a quote that she and everyone prepared for.

“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou"

Kari said. Mrs. Kamiya stood up.

“The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” —Julia Child"

Mrs. Kamiya said. Angie then stood up.

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” —Mignon McLaughlin"

Angie said. Agumon then stood up.

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” —Lord Alfred Tennyson"

Agumon said.

“The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make—not just on your wedding day, but over and over again—and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” —Barbara De Angelis"

Mr. Kamiya said

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” —Bruce Lee"

Tai said. Terra sadly turn back around to look at Tai.

"Tai.....what do you want me to do? My hands are tied"

Tai was able to snatched away from the guards and ran to Terra falling on his knees, he grasp her hand.

"Marry me?"

Terra eyes open wide.

"I may not have a ring right now, but I'll buy you one, just give me some time"

"Oh Tai, I..."

She said lowly but the King and Queen took a step forward. As the guards grabbed hold of Tai again forcing him to stand up and take a step back.

"What is it that you could possible offer our daughter?"

The King asked.

"I'll tell you nothing. You are living with your parents, you have no money, you have nothing. She is way out of your league. She's going to marry a prince, how can you compete with that, your status is lower than a ant"

The Queen said smugly with a smirk as Tai put his head down, covering his eyes.

"Her favorite color is blue, she enjoys simple things in life. She is always on time, she sacrifice herself everyday to make everyone happy. She is the most strongest and beautiful girl I ever met. She likes waking up at 7, having a breakfast with scramble eggs, with one piece of bacon and one sausage, a toast and a cup of coffee. For lunch she likes to eat burgers, at dinner she eats a well done steak. She hates having disappointing everyone but most of all her parents"

Tai said lifting up his head. The parents were confused but as for Terra she had a bright smile on her face, with tears trailing down her face.

"What does all of that prove boy?!"

The King demanded.

"Everything I describe was of princess, her likes and dislikes. I know her like the back of my hand. Sir, I may not have money, I may not be a prince but what I can tell you is that I love your daughter and you would never have to worry about me hurting her because somehow, someway we'll make it work"

Terra took a step forward walking past her parents who were still shock by his words

"Release him"

Terra said to the guards. She then look to her parents.

"Mom, Dad I'm sorry but I can't marry someone I don't love. I love Tai and I want to be with him"

She said as she turn to look at Tai. Tai then walked up to Terra and grasp her hand, looking into each others eyes. Terra quickly thought of an idea and look to her parents.

"Make Tai a prince"

A/N Rate and Comment