"Woah, woah, chill! Why are you screaming? You do realize you're in my house right?"

"Fuck, I-I'm sorry," the younger sighed irritatedly, quickly getting up and finding his clothes that were scattered around the floor.

"What for?" The dude Jimin didn't know the name of asked, confused.

"This, what happened last night. We had sex didn't we?" Jimin panted out as he struggled to put on his pants. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have."

"It's okay, really. You're kinda really cute too. Would you like me to make you some breakfast before you leave?" He offered kindly and genuinely.

Jimin automatically felt a pang of a guilt hit him since he was going to leave the dude so suddenly and soon. "L-Listen, you seem like a great guy."

Hoseok's eyebrows slowly raised in realization... Rejection. He was being rejected already. "Ah, I see..."

"Last night, I-I was just lonely, and I was kind of desperate for some affection from someone and you happened to be there. I'm sorry if I bothered you, really, I should go," Jimin said apologetically, turning around and heading to the door. He arm was quickly grabbing, him turning back around to face the other man.

"I understand," he said looking into Jimin's eyes. "Could I at least get your number? Just to be friends, I swear. Nothing more, I promise," the man smiled warmly.

Jimin returned the kind smile. How could I say no to a face like this? "Alright, give me your phone."

He watched as the other hastily scrambled to find his phone, unlocking it and

"I'll see you later, maybe. Bye..." Jimin trailed off, then froze. He forgot the guy's name.

"Hoseok," the man snickered. "My name's Hoseok."

"Oh!" Jimin squeaked out, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I must've been too wasted to remember."

Hoseok flashed him a smile. "No worries."

Nervously scratching the back of his head, Jimin bit his lip and put on his shoes. He pulled on the sleeves of his sweater, thankful his phone was still in its zipped pockets. The younger walked to Hoseok's bedroom door, opening it and glancing back at the male. "Text me sometime, okay?"

Jimin flashed a cute smile as Hoseok nodded enthusiastically. "See you later, Jimin."

With a final nod, Jimin stepped out of Hoseok's bedroom. He quickly walked down the steps, ignoring the trashed hair prior to the party and walked straight out the door. Jimin frustratingly sighed and ran his hands through his air as he made his way back to his dorms.

I'm a mess, what the hell even happened last night?

As he walked down the streets from the house to the way to his dorm, Jimin tried his hardest to think back to last night. Everything was blurry, but if he thought about it for a while it would eventually come back. He remembered something about pictures. Pictures he took on his phone... But what of?

Digging his hand into his jacket pocket he gripped his phone and pulled it out. Jimin unlocked it and immediately found his phone's gallery before opening it.

His eyes widened to the size of infinite stars in a whole damn galaxy, gasping and feeling a sudden drop in his heart as he stared at the pictures on his phone.

"No fucking way."

Jungkook walked up to the crowded cafeteria, nervously looking around to find a certain brunette. Jungkook finally spotted Taehyung in the back corner by the windows, slightly manspreading in the most daddiest way again like he did the first day of school. He still remembered that day... It was when Taehyung first showed up and Jungkook immediately knew he wanted the older's dick up his ass ASAP.