ηιηε

♡♡♡

Jungkook woke up indulged in an unfamiliar set of sheets, on a soft bed that was warm but noticeably different from his own. The bright yellow sun shone into his eyes from the window across the room that was only half covered with white blinds. Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he sat up, clutching his throbbing head with his hand and groaning in pain. He felt a sensation of panic settle into his body, This doesn't feel like my bed... Where the hell am I?

Heavily lidded eyes scanned the room and he quickly realized it was Jimin and Taehyung's dorm. Jungkook sighed in relief as he got up from Taehyung's bed. Jungkook froze as he processed his last thought.

Taehyung's... bed?

Taehyung's bed?

TAEHYUNG'S BED?!

The panic from just a few seconds ago arose back into Jungkook's chest. "Okay, why the fuck am I in Taehyung's bed?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

He looked around for any signs of Taehyung or Jimin being there, silently thanking the heavens when he saw the room was empty. When he came down from his shook state, Jungkook suddenly shivered, finally feeling the cold air conditioner's effect.

Jungkook looked down and noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt, immediately blushing and pulling the covers back up to cover himself.

His eyes widened at the thought of what could have happened last night, but he could barely even remember any of it. Jungkook groaned, clutching his head that was aching terribly. "Dammit, we went to a party, had a few drinks, and had fun. After that, I can't remember shit."

In front of Jungkook was what he guessed to be Taehyung's bedside table that had a medium sized piece of paper lazily laying on top. Jungkook reached for it and read the contents, snuggling into the bed a bit more.

Jungkook,

Had to go out early. Left some stuff incase you feel like shit when you wake up. Your shirt's probably somewhere on the floor since you were quote unquote 'too hot' for it. We passed out after that.

P.S. You were drunk and didn't want to tell me where your dorm was. Brat.

Taehyung

Jungkook smiled as he read the short message, finally feeling that Taehyung's aura was starting to become softer. Sure, it was simple, but it was better than nothing. Maybe, just maybe, Taehyung liked Jungkook as much as Jungkook liked him? No, he thought, Surely I'm too much of a nuisance.

The boy didn't know if he was just jumping to conclusions because God knows he's an over-thinker. But to Jungkook, the small note showed that Taehyung cared. Even if it was just a little bit. Jungkook felt a feeling rise in my stomach at his action, though he was quick to put the blame on his hangover. He looked over and, surely enough, there were two water bottles and 2 painkillers waiting to be taken.

"Oh, what the fuck, I think my head's fucking broken," Jimin groaned in pain, clutching the side of his head and turning over in the bed. "Taehyung!" He yelled.

"Sorry cutie, but that's not my name."

"Who the f—" Jimin scrunched his eyebrows, quickly turning around and seeing a tall male with dark hair, sitting next to him in bed. Jimin screamed.