The Logistics

We know that nobody likes this part. All the rules, blah blah blah, we get it. Unfortunately, it's necessary, so bear with us.

1) Do the basic awards stuff. Please follow this account (@tigerjourney77), add this book to a public reading list, and read through all the following instructions.

2) There are 14 different awards you can win. More details on those in the next chapter. The basics. You will be entering characters instead of books. You may enter up to two different characters, but each must only be entered in one category. You may not enter a two characters in one category.

3) Each award can hold 7 nominations. Pretty self explanatory. If there are already seven people in a category, you can't enter.

4) Us, the people in charge of the tigerjourney account will be your judges. Bribing is allowed. Here how it will work. We will take your bribe, laugh at you, then proceed to ignore whatever it is you wanted us to do and keep going our way. If you want to bribe us, go for it. It will be pointless for you and entertaining for us.

5) Don't be assholes. We think you know what we mean. Be respectful, be kind, if you disagree with the purpose of this awards and can't find anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

All right! We're all set to continue.