Fairytails Arnt Real

ابدأ من البداية

"O-Ok" I Said.

I Came Out The Bathroom But I Gave Myself A Headache Because I Was Thinking So Hard On What's Happening To Me?

But Then I Saw That Fine Nigga And Thought Maybe I Should Play The Role.

When I Came Out The Fine One Was Looking Me Up And Down And Started Licking His Lips.

Ooo.

Then One Of The Guys Who Was Quiet This Whole Time Ran And Hugged Me "I Know You Don't Remember Me But I Just Want You To Know I'm So Damn Happy Your Alive Oh And By The Way In John" He Said.

"O-Ok" I Said Then The Fine Nigga Handed Me My Purse But I Blacked Out And Dropped It But Lucky John Grabbed It.

"Here You Go" He Said.

Flashback-Here You Go Mame.

I Looked Up And Hugged Him "I Don't Know Who You Are Just Yet Or What Our Relationship Was But I Feel I Can Trust You" I Said.

He Hugged Me Back "I'm Just Glad You Feel Something"

I Backed Up And There Was This Other Fine Dude Not Ass Fine As The Other Nigga But He Was Fine.

"I Know You Don't Remember Me I'm Kevin But I Just Want You To Know That I Hope You Can Forgive Me When You Remember Me" He Said Looking Down.

Then Tre Pushed Me Out The Room "Ok Time To Get You To A Bed For Rest" He Said Then We Were In The Family Room Of The Hospital I Turned Around And Said "Wait I Need To Know Something"

"It Can't Wait" He Said.

"No" I Said.

He Nodded For Me To Go On.

"How Long Have I Been Out" I Said.

"5 Days" He Said.

I Nodded "Did I Do Something Bad" I Said.

He Looked Mad By This Question "Not At All" He Said.

"Ok Last One Are Your My Boyfriend" I Said.

He Chuckled And So Did John.

"Yea Boo" He Said I Started Smiling Hard Ass Hell And Then He Lead Me More Into The Front Desk But I Turned Around Agai.

"What Girl" He Said Annoyed.

"Where's My Uncle" I Said.

"I'll Tell You When We Get Out Of Here Please I See Dead People" He Said I Giggled "Ok" I Said And Turned Back Around To Watch Him Fill Out Some Papers.

Did He Pay For My Hospital Room?

Why Didn't My Uncle?

I Had So Many Questions But I Knew That I Could Trust Him So I Was Gonna Do What He Said And Wait.

I Saw Nurses Everywhere Look At Me Than Hurry Up And Continue Doing Their Papers Thats Weird.

I Saw A Girl With Some Nice Skin Come In She Was Really Pretty But I Felt Like I Knew Her She Was In A Hospital Too Though.

I Let Go From My Boo And Walked Towards Her.

"Hi" I Said.

She Looked Me Up And Down Then Scoffed "The Fuck You Saying Hi For" She Said.

I Looked At Her Confused John Came Towards And And Got Up In Her Face "Leave Mel Alone Before You Regret It" He Said.

She Started Laughing "Shut The Hell Up For I Smack The Shit Outta Both Of You Mel You Should Know Better Didn't My Cousin Teach You Some Manners" She Said.

"What?" I Said.

My Boo Came Up To Us And Said "Get The Fuck Away Form Her Before You Get Hurt" He Said.

Ooh He Was Sexy When Mad His Jawline Was On Show.

"Aw Man She Just Go A Train Of Men Ready To Defend Her Now I Guess You Used To Trains Huh Mel" She Said Then Started Laughing "Choo Choo" She Said Then Started Laughing Harder.

Tre Looked Her Up And Down Then Started Almost Muttering Something Like "You So Lucky The Heat On My Ass I Would've Shot Yo Stupid Ass" And Lead Me Out The Door.

I Saw Her Turn Around And She Said Something That Was Now Gonna Hunt Me Forever.

"Leron Shouldve Killed Yo Ass" She Said.

I Stopped In My Tracks And Everything Came Rushing Back To Me The Rape The Stalking The Yelling The Arguing.

I Turned Around Saw My So Called Boo On Full Show.

"Tre?" I Said And Then He Smiled Brighter Than I Ever Saw Him And Then He Did Something Unplanned.

He Kissed Me.