Ch. 15 A Commotion

"So.... why is the prince here?" Tierra's eye kept twitching unbearably while she was drinking her tea.

The four of them gathered at her little gazebo. Consisting of herself Gean, Levi, and Xander.

Gean and Levi were both moving uncomfortably in their seats, while the prince just sat there smiling.

"I snuck out to see you again!" Xander smirked. "Didn't you miss me too?"

Levi sighed. "We just saw you yesterday...."

"Without permission, you, the second prince of Tartihali snuck out... to see me? Are you kidding me?!" Tierra stood up from her chair abruptly, while leaning over the table to Xander's direction. She took her fork and stabbed it into Xander's untouched tart on his plate, and sat back down. After she found out about Xander's name she also looked into his other relatives, the king, queen, siblings, etc.

"Can you act anymore unreasonably?!" Tierra rumbled, as she munched on her newly gained tart.

Gean shifted in his chair nervously, as he watched on.

Xander lifted his arms up and gestured unknowingly, "I only came to see my love, since when was there a problem?" He said nonchalantly.

Levi facepalmed sighing at his friends stupidity.

"There was a problem ever since you got here! What love?! That is just kids talk!" Tierra fumed as she pointed her fork in his direction.

"Cough, cough.... can we do something else?" Gean said awkwardly.

Tierra sighed and nodded her head aggrieved.

"Okay okay, but we better not get in trouble by having you here," Tierra glared warningly at Xander.

Xander nodded happily, and stood up with the others.

"What are we doing?" Levi asked.

"Lets train again!" Xander said enthusiastically.

Tierra slowly finished the 'stolen' tart on her plate and stood up.

"Gean is here."

"I won't be a bother," Gean compromised.

Levi agreed, "Okay then there is no problem, let's start!"

As Gean sat down at the trunk of the tree, Levi, and Xander were preparing to jump and latch onto the branch.

"Okay bye, I'm going to go sleep for a bit," Tierra said as she waved the boys farewell.

She started walking towards the direction to her room without looking back.

"Wait! I'll sleep with you too!" The prince yelled as he ran to her.

Levi caught up and smacked the back of Xander's head.

"Stop changing your mind, and watch your language," Levi scolded.

"I need alone time," Tierra said as she glared menacingly at the two. Levi cried inside, don't hate me! It wasn't me!

When Tierra arrived back at her room, she changed her clothes into servants clothing, put on her cloak and pulled the hoodie up.

She took a dagger, and a pouch from under her pillow and tucked it away in her clothes, before she snuck out.

She sneakily hid behind the pillars to not let anyone from her family and friends see her.

When she reached the gates, she skillfully latched onto it and climbed over. Since her family was not royalty or nobility they don't have much guards. Once her feet hit the ground on the other side of the gate, she quickly dashed away towards the plaza.

Muahaha finally I'm alone, and I'm outside too! Let's see what's interesting out here.

As she wandered the streets, she came upon a few sweets stalls. She walked up and checked her pouch to see how much money she had.

Nine silvers coins, and 4 bronze coins... sheebers... why am I so poor? I don't even have any bills, only coins...

"How much for two of these?" Tierra asked politely as she pointed to two small egg custards.

"4 bronze coins," the stallkeeper answered.

"I'll take these two," Tierra tossed the amount needed onto the counter, and left with the custards.

As she kept walking further down the stalls she noticed a commotion was going on up ahead, and shouts could be heard.

"You beggar! How dare you touch me with your filthy hands!" The man in fancy clothing yelled.

The man took the whip that was in his hand and hit it against the ground.

"THWACK-"

"You better get out of my sight, or you'll be the next victim of my whip!" He spat.

The beggar girl shivered, and tried to crawl away, but her leg was injured, so she was very slow.

The fancy clothed man lifted his whip once again to strike the beggar. Tierra pointed her finger last minute as the whip was going to hit the beggar, and motioned her finger to the left.

"FWOOSH," the wind riled up and completely overpowered the whip's  momentum!

The whip missed the beggar, and reversed it's direction and hit the fancy clothed man directly in the face!

Tierra snickered as she used her hand to cover her smiling face, so no one noticed. Fortunately no one did notice, but one person, the beggar girl, she also witnessed her hand gesture.

"GAH! My beautiful face! You filthy beggar!"

The girl crawled away from the man, and got closer to Tierra.

"What are you all looking for?! Quickly get me a doctor! If this leaves a scar, I'll slaughter you all, I'm a level M earth wielder!" Some people immediately ran away or to look for a doctor, as the fancy man huddled into a ball cowering over his face.

"Hmph! That's what you get, what a filthy gold nugget." Tierra said with disgust in her voice. The beggar girl that was no older than 11, looked at Tierra with admiration, and astonishment.

"Let me be your servant!"

Huh? I think I'm losing my hearing...

==================

NO WAYYYY. I FINALLY GOT SOME VOTES ON MY CHAPTERS I GOT 3 AHHHHH. FINALLY.. THX SO MUCH. WHO KNOWS IF WE REACH 10, I MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOONER.

BTW I POSTED THIS CHAPTER EARLY BECAUSE WE REACHED 3 VOTES, EVEN IF IT'S JUST 3 I'M SO THANKFUL.

THE STORY LIES ON YOUR SUPPORT