vi

Louis had walked out the door, and Harry was slowly warming up to the idea that if he proved himself to day, that he could possibly win his way into the kid's life. He watched as /his/ kids sat on the floor, playing with toys that Louis' must've collected from all over. From the way the barbie dolls looked, they had belonged to the twins, and Harry smiled at the thought of Louis' little sisters. Harry knew that Louis loved his sisters very much, always doing everything possible for them, if it was skipping a day of school to be home with the twins who contracted the flu, to beating up one of Lottie's ex-boyfriends, he would move heaven and hell for them, just to see them smile.

Louis, being the responsible parent, had written down everything the kids can, and can't eat, what time they nap at, and if they start fighting what to do. Harry sighs, hoping it would be easy.

Oh, how wrong could he be?

-

"Haz!" Darcy calls from the bathroom.

Harry puts George down carefully, before standing and going to her aid. She's sitting on the toliet, holding her dress up so it doesn't fall in the toilet.

"What is it Darc?" He asks nicely.

"I need help..." She says, bashfully.

The only person who's a boy, who had helped her, is her daddy. Her grandma has helped her plenty of times, but it was a little different because Harry was still a stranger to her. Harry could feel her uncertainty, so he came up with an idea.

"How about I hold up your dress, while you wipe, and I won't look, okay?"

"Okay!" She says, and hops off the toilet.

Harry is mentally prepping himself, and feels bad for Louis, who had to change nappies all the time. Getting on his knees, he squeezes his eyes shut, and hold up Darcy's fluffy dress.

"All done Haz!" Darcy says, throwing the paper into the toilet, and flushed. 

She pulled up her underwear, and stepped on her step-stool to wash her hands. Harry smiled down at his daughter, kissing her on the head, while he went to check up on George. He had made sure he stayed with George, because if he got hurt, he wouldn't make a nose. Unlike Darcy, who would probably call out for Harry a thousand times, before George did. Finding the little tot, playing peacefully on the ground, he checked the time. 

Almost time for the kids to go down for a nap. He figured he might start now, just in case something goes a miss, the kids wouldn't lose sleep time. Leaning over and picking up George, he put the small child on his hip. George looks up at Harry, with big blue eyes, burning with curiosity. Harry found Darcy already waiting in the twins bedroom for him. Harry laid George down in his crib, before picking up Darcy and putting her in her crib. The older man turned on the fan, and quietly walked out of the twins bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

He could feel his phone buzzing in his back pocket, which he quickly picked up, not checking his caller ID.

"Harry, where the hell are you?" Liam's voice asks.

Harry freezes, "What did I forget?"

"Oh, maybe, that We have an interview with BBC radio 1 and you are missing?!"

"Liam," Harry murmurs, "I can't come."

"WHAT?"

Harry flinches, "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm with family right now."

"And you cant leave for you career?!" Liam huffs.

Harry sighs, "No Liam I can't. I'm sorry, I don't get to see my family often, I would like to spend sometime with them. They made me, and the least I can do it spend sometime with them when I'm on the road for most of the year."

He hangs up, not wanting to hear Liam bitch anymore. Putting his cell phone on the bar, he plops himself down on one of the bar stool's. Sighing, he puts his head down on the counter.

-

Louis came home late that night, hours after the kids went to bed. He can trudging in, a small frown on his face, and dark circles around his eyes. He looked like a mess, and Harry noticed that he was dripping wet. Harry is up and quickly moving to the bathroom, finding a towel to bring to Louis.

"What happened?" Harry asks softly, wrapping the towel around the tried man.

"I got caught in a rain storm," Louis yawns, trying to snuggle into some warmth.

"C'mon, lets get you into some dry clothes," Harry murmurs, and slowly pulls Louis' to his bedroom.

As soon as they pass the door frame, Louis plops down to the ground, nearly tripping Harry. After quickly catching his balance, he looks down at the older lad. He shakes his head, and points to a dresser, which Harry walks over to. He picks out boxers, sweat pants and a thick jumper. Louis has already started to change, and Harry quickly cover his eyes, so he looks like the monkey emoji. Once he hears Louis flops onto the bed, Harry takes his hands off his eyes.

Lousi is looking at him with a found smile, "Can you go lock the front door real quick?"

"Are you indirectly telling me to stay the night?" Harry asks, smiling softly.

"Yes you nerd, now please go do what I asked of you."

"Yes Master Lou," Harry jokingly replies, as he walks from Louis' room.

He quickly jogs to the front door, sliding the locks on, and going back through the kitchen, hearing his phone. Glancing down on his screen, he sees it's Liam, but he couldn't really care right now. He puts his phone on silent, and goes back into Louis' room. The older lad looks up at him, and a small smile ghosts his lips.

"Where the kids good for you today?" Louis questions, as Harry sits down on the bed next to him.

"Yeah, They were angels."

Louis nods, slipping under the covers. Harry does the same, and Louis snuggles into Harry.

"I missed this so much.." Louis mumbles, and Harry chuckles.

"I miss having you in my arms, or holding me while I cry," Harry murmurs, wrapping his arms around Louis, and pulling him tighter.

"Good night Harry."

"Good night Lou."

-

Sorry for lack of updates guys... honestly I am.

Gif on the side of Luke is what Harry is supposed to be doing.

I wonder how much trouble Harry will get in for not coming to the interview...