iv

Harry flipped his hood over his head, knowing he had been spotted.

"Lou, i need you to look over my shoulder and out the window, is there someone with a camera?" Harry asks softly, his voice barely coming out.

Louis casted his eyes over his left shoulder, and found someone dressed in black, nearly pressed against the glass, attempting to get a good shot of Harry. Louis nodded, and Harry swore under his breath.

"Don't you have backup..or body guards?" Louis asked, not understanding what was going on.

"Yeah...but I didn't want them to get a picture of you... Just in case things didn't work out...My fans can get quite insane," Harry sighed, "I'm sorry."

Louis struggled to swallow the lump in his throat, "So I could have one of them following me around, trying to see if we are going to meet up?"

"Yeah.." Harry trailed off, and Louis gripped onto the counter infront of him.

"Fuck," Louis breathed, "How do you handle them?"

"I usually don't answer to them..."

This wasn't supposed to be happening to him. The kids are supposed to be a secret, he can't know that he's a father; he would drop everything and run to help Louis. Because that's Harry. Louis was almost having trouble controling his breathing right now; he didn't want the paps touching him or his kids, he didn't want them taking pictures of him or his kids, he just didn't want it. Exhailing out through his nose, he filled up a glass of water, before going around the counter.

"Louis- what are you-" Harry got out, before Louis opened the cafe door, and tossed the water on the man.

The man yelped, and quickly tried to cover his camera. Louis flipped him the bird, before turnning back around, and walking inside the cafe. The man outside started to swear and brush the water of his camera.

"Go out the back now," Louis whispered, once he passed Harry.

"Why?"

"Because I distracted the guy, Go out the back now, and get back to your hotel," Louis replied, rolling his eyes.

"But Lou-"

Louis was getting angry, "Harry, he won't be distracted to much longer."

"I'll call you," Harry replied, getting up, and walking to the back.

Louis sighed, and put his head down on the bar.

-

It ended up they guy was able to get the picture from his ruined camera. It was viral, Harry Styles in a small café, talking to a waiter and it pissed Louis the fuck off. Harry hadn't been in contact with him, which made him worry. Maybe somehow a pap got a picture of him and the kids and now Harry knew and he didn't want to talk to Louis anymore... Louis told himself this wasn't the case, and he needed to calm himself down.

He heard the doorbell and knew it would be their sign language teacher. Since George was mute, he would have to learn how to sign, so he would be able to talk through Darcy to his teachers in school. Louis pushed himself up off the couch, and quickly walked to the front door. Who he saw, caught him off guard.

"Gemma?" Louis asks, surprised.

He didn't know she would be teaching her niece and nephew...or that she had one.

"Louis?" she asked, just as surprised.

"Shit...fuck... you can't tell Harry," came tumbling out of his mouth.

"Tell him what?" she pressed, her eyebrows creasing.

Louis opened the door the rest of the way, and pulled Gemma into his flat. Darcy came into the hallway, and it clicked in Gemma's head. Louis looked down at his little girl, that was tugging on his pant leg, pointing at the older women. He leaned over and put her on his hip.

"She so cute...and looks so much like him," Gemma murmured in awe, looking at her niece.

Louis shifted from foot to foot, "You can't tell him...not yet at least."

Gemma sighed, "Why lou? shouldn't he know?"

"Because he'll leave the tour, and he can't let all those people down," Louis replies, just as George stumbles into the room.

"Twins?" Gemma asks, amazed.

Louis nods, "George, come over here, you are going to meet Miss.Gemma, she's going to help us."

George waves, while Darcy starts to wiggle in Louis' arms, wanting down. He gently puts her on her two feet, and watches as she runs away, into the living room. Louis bekons Gemma into his living room, where Darcy was starting to pick up her dolls. Louis picked up a few, and walked them over to the toy box they keep in the living room. Gemma smiled down at George, before taking out a small book.

-

An hour later, George had learn how to sign /Daddy/ and /water/. He would quickly learn more, but Gemma didn't want to overwhelm the young lad. Once Gemma had started to clean up, the twins had ran off, going to go play with toys, while Louis lingered in the living room.

"We need to talk," He said, before he sat down on one of his couches.

"About?" Gemma asked, working on cleaning up.

"You can't tell Harry nor Anne, please Gem."

"Shouldn't my brother know that he's a father and my mum is a grandmum? Why do your sisters and mum get to know?"

Louis was getting angry, "Because they where there for me."

Gemma falls silent, and Louis sighes.

"He'll know, I promise, It's just not going to be this week or the next. Hell, we just started talking again, I don't think it's right to tell him that he has kids.."

"But shouldn't they know Lou?"

"They will meet him, they will, I promise."

Gemma nods, and then smiles at him. She opens his arms, and he stands up and gives her a hug. He missed being around The Styles, they where lively people, with a fire buring bright in there eyes. After a tight squeeze, Gemma pulled away.

"If you ever need to talk to someone, or go away for a little bit on your own, call me. I live in doncaster now, and I'm always 'round," She said, and patted his head.

"I'll keep that in mind, Thanks Gem," Louis replied, and watched her walk out the front door; a slight weight lifted off his chest.

-

Sorry for the lack of updates, volleyball has been kicking my ass.

So Gemma knows.....I wonder if she'll be able to keep it a secret c: