ii

When Louis had gotten off his shift, he basically ran home, hoping Harry wasn't back in Doncaster yet. Maybe he could get his aunt to watch the kids for a few days, so when Harry did show up, Louis didn't have to explain that Harry was a father and guilt him. Returning home, nearly out of breath, Louis quickly got inside. His mum was sitting on the couch, with the telly turned down low. Putting his keys, phone and wallet on the counter, and toeing off his shoes, he padded into the living room, and plopped himself down on the couch next to his mum.

"So I heard Harry's coming to look for you?" She asks softly.

"I guess so, unless there is another boy who he still loves," Louis responds, his voice shaking.

"Lou, baby, what's wrong?" his mother asks, stroking his hair.

"I don't want him to know the kids. They wouldn't be able to comprehend him leaving all the time and gone for more then half to year. Mum, I don't think I could handle it again, and what happens when he gets bored for a skimpy model? He'll leave us, and I'll have to explain to the kids that he's not coming back because we aren't fun anymore mum," Louis explains, attempting to hold the tears in.

"Oh Lou....then don't let him back all at once? If he finds out he has kids, don't let him see them right away. Slowly let him see the kids," his mum says, and glances at the clock, "I have to get going. Get some rest Lou, you'll need it."

"Thank you mum for watching the kids," He says again, standing up with her.

They walked to the front door, and Louis turned on the outside light for her. She opened the door, and walked out, just before turning around.

"Honey, listen to your heart. I know what he did to you wasn't right at all, but maybe he's grown up a little bit."

And with that she was gone.

-

/"Louis, I love you, remember that," Harry whispered against his cheek, leaving goosebumps in his wake."

Louis nodded in response, his words getting lost in his throat. They where cuddled up in Harry's bedroom, the last night before he was moving into the x-factor house, and would quickly become famous. Harry wanted to win x-factor so badly, but he wanted to stay here with Louis, this moment on repeat. One of Harry's mixtapes was playing softly, a huge quilt over them, and limps tangled together. Both lads didn't want to go to sleep, but wanted to stay awake; they didn't have to be talking, they just had to be with each other.

Louis knew that Harry was going to get caught up with x-factor, and this was the last possible moment they would have together. Louis was with holding information from Harry, but only for the best. If Harry knew that he was pregnant with his children, Harry would forgo x-factor, to stay home and raise the kids, and Louis wouldn't allow that to happen. He nuzzled his face into Harry's neck, gripping onto him tighter.

They weren't sure which one fell asleep first, but all they knew, was that they had their other half next to them for one more night./

-

Louis awoke in tears. He wished he could go back to that moment, and tell Harry that he was pregnant. Maybe Harry would've stayed, and Louis would've had Harry all to himself. Sometimes Louis did think about what would be different if Harry never auditioned for X-factor.

Would they still be together?

Or would Louis have the kids every other week?

The thought made Louis' stomach twist, and sometimes he wished he could wake up, roll over and kiss the love of his life. He wasn't happy about how Harry had ended things with him. It was a messy break-up for Louis, but what seemed easy for Harry.