Chapter 13

"Can you be my girlfriend?" the girl gasped as the guy kneel down in front of her holding a bouquet of red roses.

The girl with teary eyes nodded slowly and help the boy stand up. They hugged each other not minding the students already watching them.

"Thank you for sticking up with me. Thank you for loving me. And I'll make sure that you'll not regret accepting me." he whispered to the the girl he can now call his girlfriend.

"I love you," they said in unison that makes the two giggle before the boy give his girl a kiss on her temple.

"Aren't they cute? And lovely? And cute and lo---," Chaeyoung commented on the new couple dreamily.

"So much for putting on a show."

"Yah! That was romantic! How dare you!" she playfully scold him her hands on her waist. She then gave back her attention the couple while putting a little smile. "He just wanted to show the world how he love the girl."

"Scandalous."

"Killjoy!"

Jungkook walk faster leaving the crowd of students watching the new couple. They were walking through the cafeteria when the curious Chaeyoung pulled him there.

"Wow! Seems red roses are effective, you like red roses too?" she look at Jungkook beside her with a teasing smile.

"Don't even try."

"Red roses then."

Jungkook stop in his track and glared at her.

"Fine. No red roses." then put both her hands up for a surrender.

"But, what about chocolates?"

"No."

"Okay, I'm just kidding." Chaeyoung giggled at his reaction. He looks disgusted.

"I haven't seen Jieun noona these days, where is she?"

"I thought you two were close?" he asked sarcastically and arched a brow.

"When did I say that?"

"I know she's the one who told you about me. Am I right?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "But I forgot to get her number. Give it to me!"

"No. Don't annoy her."

Chaeyoung pouted as she seat on one of tables on the corners. She crossed her arms and rest her back on the chair while watching Jungkook order for them. Then she smiled.

"What about me?" she asked Jungkook. They were already eating their lunch.

"What about you?" Jungkook asks back without looking at her. "Won't you ask me what I like? Like roses and stuff?"

"No."

"I'll tell you anyways." then she giggled looking how Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Though red roses are romantic, I prefer pink roses. Cause I love pink so much. Especially the baby pink, the prettiest pink of all."

Jungkook just continue to eat his food acting that he don't care but Chaeyoung still continue nonetheless.

"Or if you want to give me chocolates, I want pure chocolates. I mean I don't want nuts or anything mix with it. It ruins the taste. But I'll accept anything you'll give me."

"Don't worry. I will not give you anything."

"Bad."

The two was about to finish their meals when a windshield laugh were heard.

Chaeyoung immediately turn her head for the familiar noise. She saw Taehyung's group just entered the Cafeteria. She smiled and wave at them when Jimin turn his head on their side. He nudge Taehyung and pointed at her location. Her beam got bigger.

Taehyung whispers to his friends before she ran towards Chaeyoung.

"Hi Chae!" his boxy smiled greeted her. Then he gave Jungkook a nod. "Hey Jeon."

Jungkook just nod back at him and busy himself in his phone.

"Ah--," Taehyung started as he run fingers through his soft locks.

Chaeyoung stared at him waiting for what he's about to say.

"You need something Tae?" She asked him now being curious on why he is acting like this.

"It's actually my birthday in two weeks and I was wondering if you could come."

"Happy birthday in two weeks!" Taehyung can't help but giggle at her cuteness. "Is that an invitation?"

"Yes, it is."

"Sure I'll come!"

"Is that a promise?"

"Of course!"

"I'll be waiting for you then." he flashed a sweet smile at Chaeyoung before turning his attention to Jungkook. "You too Jeon can come with her."

"I'll bring him with me," Chaeyoung answers for Jungkook.

"Are you two together now?" Taehyung asks hoping for a no.

"Yes."

"No."

Taehyung arched a brow at the two and look at Jungkook to confirm an answer.

"I don't even know her."

Jungkook put his phone at his jacket's pocket and stand up ready to leave the Cafeteria.

"We're just friends Tae-- for now." she winked at Taehyung before chasing after Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie, wait for me. I'm just joking!"

"What a lucky bastard." Taehyung mumbled as he search for his friends .

--

"Do you have plans tomorrow Kookie?"

"Nope."

"Will you watched a movie with me?"

"Nope."

Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms looking outside the window of the passengers seat.

Jungkook chuckled at her that makes her pout longer.

"I'll choose the movie."

Chaeyoung's face immediately lights up that makes Jungkook shake his head.

"Anything you want."

--

Before going to sleep, Chaeyoung message Jungkook a good night.

don't forget our date tomorrow jungkook! sleep now don't think about me too much. good night. hahaha! <3

--

super extra short update. sorry i can not make it any longer TnT