Can We Start Over?

Srry, I haven't been on in a while and sorta... forgot to continue this? Srry I'm gonna try...

     Keith closed his eyes, embracing the kiss, but Lance didn't. He blushed to his cheeks as he pushed Keith away, very confused.

     "D-dude?! Wh-what was th-that?!" Lance practically yelled in utter confusion. He couldn't believe it. Why did he suddenly do that? He hasn't ever shown interest in him before?!

     "Wh-What's wrong?" Keith's mind was running a marathon, and he couldn't hold onto a single thought. His eyes scouted the area around them, and luckily no one had seen them.

     "What's wrong? You just k-kissed me out of nowhere!" Lance wouldn't be heard over the shouting of the other kids, only Keith could hear him at the moment.

     Keith contemplated his words for a second, picking each word out from the cloud in his mind. He hummed as he thought, Lance had unintentionally noted. Taking a breath, he knew Keith was about to speak.

     "Okay, do you want an explanation?" Lance nodded vigorously. Keith had thought out a plausible story in his head, hoping Lance would believe it.

     "So, I've liked you since we first met, even if I didn't show it. I thought of you every chance I could, and I am very embarrassed right now," He accidentally let out, "If you are willing, I would like to start seeing you, and if you aren't, then we can just remain friends.

     Lance responded almost immediately, "I want to start seeing you." It surprised Keith, with how indecisive Lance normally was, but he ignored that for now. He held Lance's hand in his, hoping it wouldn't be awkward, and it unexpectedly wasn't.

     The rest of the school day passed mostly uneventfully, and they met up with the gang a few times. Everyone else is slightly different from what they used to be, but not much. Eventually, it was time for school to end, and Lance invited Keith over to study. (Actually study if anyone is thinking otherwise)

     When they arrived to Lance's house after they had both told their parents over the phone, he let go of Keith's hand before opening the door. (They had been holding it for a while) He wondered why he had done this, but Lance gave him a look that said, 'I'll tell you later.'

     Stepping in once Lance had given him the Okay, he was immediately welcomed by a woman and man. Lance smiled at him, and began to introduce them.

     "This is mi mama Alondra," he motioned towards the woman, then to the man, "and mi papa Rodolfo." Keith shook hands with his mom, and nodded to his dad.

     "And are you mi sweet pequeño Lance's amigo?" She spoke to Keith with slight Spanish, but thanks to their class for it, he could understand her. Before he could answer that, no, he was Lance's novio, Lance answered for him.

     "Sí mama," he smiled towards Keith and his mother, "Él es mi mejor amigo." Keith gave him a questioning look, but Lance gave him the same face as earlier.

     They left upstairs to Lance's room. Before Keith could even ask, Lance answered,

     "Sorry, my dads kinda homophobic. I don't want him to get mad at me or anything, so yeah we have to keep it a secret from him, but my moms fine with it!" Keith could tell Lance would be heartbroken if his family got angry at him, so he could understand.

     They studied all night, anxious for tomorrow. Just as they were about to go to sleep with Keith on the ground and Lance in his bed, Lance moved down to kiss him on the cheek. Keith smiled up to him,

     "Yeah, thanks..."

I hope that wasn't too bad, winging it like always ya know. Does anybody recognize the doctor who reference? If you message me saying the reference, I will follow you because you will be my favorites, so yeah! Hope ya like itttt