BoxerVanté

When you mix a past conversation from mad long ago and your Rocky ft

When you mix a past conversation from mad long ago and your Rocky ft. Creed marathon from last month, you get this. 10% credit to OfficiallyJayx 

"Another blow to DeGrate's ribs. Folks, I don't know how much more he can take!"

The stadiums roars in a state of complete chaotic frenzy as the fight becomes anyone's. Carmen brings her hands to her face as she anxiously watches the scene from the crowd with her heart beating through her chest. The gasps of awe rise in volume as the two middleweights throw dangerous jabs at one another. The MGM filled to its fullest capacity, thousands experience, in person, a match that was originally only supposed to be an exhibition while millions watch from home. The media coverage pumped it up to its highest potential. Jermall "Hitman" Charlo and DeVante "Swing" DeGrate, the world was for sure tuned in for the match.

Celebrities fill seats as this is a star studded event. Beyoncé and Jay-Z happen to be in attendance, as are Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance. Swizz Beats and Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, LL Cool J, Jennifer Lopez, Johnny Depp. Chris Brown, being the biggest endorser of the Charlo twins as they are draped in Black Pyramid, sits in the front row. Floyd Mayweather, George Lopez, Chris Hemsworth, Migos, Drake, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, Pharrell, the Kardashian family, Justin and Hailey Bieber, Ariana Grande, the list goes on for all of eternity as everyone attends this match.

The right haymaker on Charlo's behalf sends DeVante stumbling back. Screams enhance in the crowd, some in celebration of Charlo's hit, others worrying if Swing can make it through to the twelfth round. The loudest scream of them all belongs to DeVante's fianceé. She stands next to a friend she made at another match of DeVante's a year ago.

"Bianca, I can't do this. I can't fucking watch this shit!"

Carmen's eyes bulging out of her head, she shakes it from left to right as DeVante's swollen eye begins to bleed in the top right corner. "He's going to go to the twelfth round, Carmen. Stick this jawn out, you know he'll hold it down." Bianca's words go in one ear and out the other.

Nearly pulling her hair out, Carmen squeezes onto her curls tightly, almost as if it didn't not take an entire bottle of anti-frizz spray to keep her twist-out in place. "He thinks he's fucking Rocky Balboa!" She points Bianca and her husband, Adonis, who stands off on the side of the ring in support of DeVante. "Donnie's excuse is valid. That's his uncle, DeVante doesn't have on—"

"Ohh!"

Her neck snaps as she risks whiplash due to the speed of her head turn. Carmen stares at DeVante's body, he lies on the mat without any movement of a single limb. Carmen's eyes shut. A silent prayer rings through her mind as the countdown begins. It is not until they make it to the number five that he rises from the mat. He wobbles to his corner where they begin to do a quick evaluation on him, he and Adonis exchange words as she glances at Bianca.