JustVanté

Part 3 to CertifiedVantéSorry for the Hidden Valley delay

Sorry for the Hidden Valley delay.
Please accept this as my apology.

Standing in front of the gigantic television, Aubrey's eyes ogle at the tape being displayed on her big screen television through her VCR. Her eyes bounced from her every body part being displayed that was touched and caressed by the man she hasn't seen in ten months. He found a way to be on her mind in some way or another. Swelling nerves increase with her physical discomfort, the balls of her feet pressing into the plush carpet as her toes tighten at their joints.

"Hold 'em." A wide shot leaves her fully exposed as Aubrey is ordered to wrap her fingers around her spread legs, core only being blocked by DeVante's thigh rather than the grace of God or an article of clothing. "Don't tap out on me," he chides.

Her guttural groans are far from attractive but the sound persists with the swift snapping of hips attached to the body holding her down as she's pressed into the mattress. His affect places her in a daze, eye contact between them becoming deadly as her staccato exhales become the only thing keeping her from turning a shade off blue in the face. It wouldn't match the shades of red his handprints left the thickest parts of her body or the the variation of purple blemishes decorating her as a physical love letter. DeVante's got his own set on his neck to match.

Becoming undone in the palms of his hands, she pleads for him to hand over her desires. "Deeper," she whines at the mercy of his rocking hips. "Go deeper, baby. I want all of it."

The buckling of her weak knees snatch her out of her trance. Her days of her past remain recorded and the recordings are known to refresh memories that feel as real as the day she lived yesterday. She ejects the tape. It is tossed into the bottom of a duffle bag where it is hidden beneath loved artifacts and stuffed in the bottom of a closet she knows her boyfriend would never look inside. A sigh of disscontempt is expressed. While she feels her life is currently on what the public refers to as the right track, she often misses the fun portions of her starting line.

Gyrating and taking her clothes off for money was far from ideal for Aubrey. It wasn't part of her plan. Yet, neither was making friends with the coolest bartenders she's ever met, having the money to pay her tuition while living semi-comfortably, or meeting a platinum artist who'd befriend her enough to whisk her away for graphic, though excitingly fun, adventures all over the world. The things she's seen prior to redirecting her life were enough to commit genocide on an entire missionary of nuns.

And she loved it.

All good things come to an end, she says to comfort herself. That was nothing more than a life chapter and while it brought her some of the bests of her times, she is ready to move on to better times. She's on her way to avhieving millionare status and she's sure of it.