18 |

Sebastian

"Man, fuck you bitch

"Man, fuck you bitch." I smacked my teeth, throwing the controller on the floor. Murray just beat my ass 103-100 and shit was embarrassing. Murray  chuckled while my other goodmen Curtis and X were rolling up and passing the blunt in rotation.

It was cold as shit and that December weather was definitely letting a nigga know it was time to start rubbing Vaseline instead of regular lotion. We was at my crib, smoking and playing 2k like any other day.

"You going like cheese, bro." Curtis chuckled, while chomping on some spicy Cheetos.

"Just like your breath, my nigga that shit stink on baby." I scrunched my face as I got up to stretch my legs. Murray and X busted out laughing as Curtis smacked his teeth and continued to lick his fingers.

"Fuck you, you mad cause you got wiped bro," Curtis responded, not denying the claim. X passed the blunt in my direction, continuing the rotation.

"Man fuck all that, Lana keep coming by my shop brah. Baby bump and all." Murray spoke up as I rolled my eyes. Lana is now 6 months pregnant and still holding on to the claim that that's my child.

"Yeah what's the tea on that?" Curtis asked, nodding in my direction causing us to cut eyes at him.

"Curt, man ion know what type of chatty bitches you been rolling with lately but dawg that language is unacceptable around these parts." X exclaimed causing us to laugh. Curtis been picking up that slang from the amount of females he rocks with and it's starting to show.

"Man whatever but foreal what you gon do about that?" Curtis asked.

I began to ponder cause honestly i didn't really know . If that somehow was my baby, then i was gonna man up I ain't have no choice. Ma already thought Lana was my girl after I had to bring her around my peoples a few months ago back in Detroit. We haven't spoken since she called herself "following her to dreams" right to New York with my ass and I called her bluff. Never again, that bitch really called me from a New York number a few weeks go and she quickly went on block.

I can't deal with broads right now cause Saheera's disappearance really fucked me up and it's been 3 months with no word on her. The cops ain't even trying to find her, talking about some "she's probably with family" but ion know man. I been chilling off females since the only one i really want is no where to be found. So right after my moms dinner, I went back to New York to get back into the swing of things like I never met shawty.

"Earth to mf' Sebastian!" Curtis yelled, causing me to remove my thoughts.

"This shit got this nigga goneeeeee," Kel exasperated as he blew out his God knows what number hit.