15 |

Meanwhile on the other side of town...

T J
•••••

"Boss, Relloo and Leek taking care of business so we have most of the block to cover today and we have to mentor this new guy or whatever

"Boss, Relloo and Leek taking care of business so we have most of the block to cover today and we have to mentor this new guy or whatever." Sevyn said, flipping her hair to the other side of her shoulder and looking at me with a mean mug.

I smacked my teeth and blew out the now roach I had been smoking for an hour. Sevyn always wanted to be uppity with a nigga and acting all high and mighty like we not slanging the same drugs. We in the same world but shawty always seems to have amnesia when It comes to that.

"What are they taking care of?" I asked, standing up. I was trying to dig into it a little farther because as far as I was concerned, them niggas fishy as hell and I'm not with it.

"None of your business. You should know better than that to ask me that stupid ass question. Less talking, more money making." Sevyn rolled her eyes and grabbed the duffel bag of products I'm assuming we had to distribute among the three of us.

"Shut the fuck up son. I'm tired of your boujee ass mouth. " I snapped, rubbing my hand through my hair. "Where this nigga at?"

"I'll shoot you, nigga. Keep up." Sevyn side eyed me as we walked to the lobby to meet the new nigga. "The bait should be coming in any second. Now, any more questions, Curious George?"

"Yeah. Why you such a bitch?"

"The reason why my pussy is pink. Because that's just the way God wanted things to be."

Before I could respond, the doors flew open and my gun immediately was out in the open, ready to shoot until the familiar face looked at me dead in my eyes with a shocked expression.

My eyes widened at the sight of Ren dumb ass looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Shit wasn't adding up and if I wasn't gonna get my answers from him, we was gonna have some issues.

Im guessing Sevyn noticed the awkwardness and as Ren walked up, she cleared her throat.

"Y'all know each other?" She looked between us in amusement. I looked over in my father's direction, who had a pleading look as if he was begging me to lie for him.

"That's my sisters's dad." I shrugged. "Some dad you are."

The pleading look was now gone and now anger was written all over his face. "I don't know what's gotten into you but listen I'm still your fucking father and what you will not do is disrespect me! Matter fact, does your mom know you working as a drug dealer? I mean, cmon. You are an abomination to this entire bloodline. I can't even look at yo-"