4 |

S a h e e r a •

I woke up with a major headache and an agonizing pain in my stomach

I woke up with a major headache and an agonizing pain in my stomach. ' Fuckin' amazing ' I mumbled, getting out of bed and walking into my bathroom. I opened up the cupboard and took out the bottle of Pain medication and my bottle of Prozac for the day. I popped two of the white pills into my mouth and grabbed the bottle of water that just so happened to be there and swallowed the water allowing the medication to flow through my system .

I looked at the clock as it read '8:45am' and grabbed my toothbrush , turned the tap on and proceeded to brush my teeth. I was 2 minutes into rubbing my back teeth , when someone was knocking on my door .

I raised my eyebrow and held the toothbrush in my mouth, left the bathroom and opened the door.

" Where the fuck were you last night? " Mercedes snapped at me as soon I opened the door.

Her loud tone caused my head to thump and I sighed, rubbing my temples.

Oh my fuckin' God , I feel like my head is gonna fall off of my body.

"My head hurts, Cedes " I complained and walked back to the bathroom  .

" I don't give half a fuck ," She replied and I heard her loud footsteps coming in my direction .

Is this what being in Hell feels like ?

" Thanks to you , mom AND dad cut into my ass last night because I didn't come home with you " She leaned against the doorway and lowered down her tone once she noticed me wincing .

" I'm sorry about that. I kinda had episode last night during the party , " I said mumbled  , spitting out the toothpaste and going right back to work.

" Are you okay? " She scoffed but out of my peripheral vision , I noticed her worried expression which caused my insides to smile in happiness .

" Yeah , " I spit the toothpaste back or again and rinsed . " But I have a major headache. I think I drank alcohol after I took my medication which is what triggered my episode , "

" Oh shit, Well feel better " She said awkwardly .

" Appreciate it , " I mumbled , moving to pick the bottle of mouth wash and opening the bottle .

There was some silence and then I heard footsteps retreating, meaning Mercedes left me alone to my lonesome .

I looked back in into the mirror and seen my faint scar clear as day. Nobody sees my scar anymore since all I do is use concealer and foundation to cover them up. I wiped off the makeup off my arms and saw the scars appearing on my skin. I then hiked up my dress to my chest and over my head, flinging it to the ground . I looked at the little lines on my stomach and mentally cringed.